Discussion » Nonsense » How to die easily?

• Dida
    Dida wrote:
    <p>I want to take a suicide,but don't want it be pained,what should I do,pls give me suggestion.</p>
  • kö

guys...............try  go to  sleep  ok?  i go  breakfast....

• kö

Tell me about your position?

• kö

我操  海淀 那是另外 一个城市。。。。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Get some super-glue or other high-strength adhesive, and a few meters of thin piano wire.

Go to the top of a building; The 6th floor should be enough, but higher is better. Tie one end of the piano wire to something sturdy, and tie the other end tightly around your neck. Cover your hands with glue and attach them to your cheeks. Once the adhesive dries and your hands are firmly stuck to your face, jump off the building.

If all goes well, the piano wire will decapitate you instantly and painlessly, but your head will remain attached to your hands, so it will appear as though you were so pissed off at the world that you jumped off a building and tore off your own head in mid-air.

Or there's always autoerotic asphyxiation.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I can't believe this thread. I know the internet is a cold and heartless place and everything but...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Kieran, I'm not advocating suicide, but I will say that a stylishly executed suicide is far preferable to a botched one that leaves a person crippled for the rest of their lives. Failed suicides usually go on to write self-help books about how to be happy and successful. Their empty promises are the #1 cause of depression and suicide.

Instead of coddling and patronizing and diminishing her sovereignty over her own life, I think we should empower the OP with knowledge that she possesses ultimate authority over her own existence. We should show faith that she will make the right decision for herself.

• Simen Stensvoll

take  pills?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

In China, even the sleeping pills have chemical additives.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

there's a choice~ easy and fast~

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

Hey, any of you above who wants to commit suicide, don't do that, pls! I don't want to preach that life is wonderful, that's a lie. But there is as much good side of life as the bad side, why do you dwell on the bad part?

People who want to commit suicide are either disappointed with themselves or the world. For the first type, if you did that, you are very irresponsible, you grow up with the resource the world provide you and you leave now without contribution. You are belittling youself. I think that you might want to preserve your dignity while trying to do this, but the action itself is a disgrace itself. For the second type, you are silly to punish yourself for the fault of others. You should get what you deserves from the world, why you give it to those who are not worthy of it? You are as good as other, and good people work together can make the world better towards what you expected.

So don't quit now! you quit ,you get nothing but a decaded body and vanishing soul. But if you live, you will have many things. Death is not a solution of your problem, it brings problems to those who love you if there is any, the most important thing is, it ends your opportunities.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

don't you wanna wait and see what's gonna happen in 2012? 

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

suicide is painless...there's a song actually,but I won't recommend u to listen,hehe,,,

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

go to 练摊儿

then 城管叔叔 would help u out 

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

if u really wanna die...u wont put a discussion on here..i think this its boring..

• kö

你们这帮儿 损人。。万一楼主真想不开看 怎么办 怎么办 ·····太损了  有莫有~!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Scott, Anyone impressionable enough to follow my advice certainly would have followed through with an infinitely more boring method found elsewhere on the Internet.

Besides, I saved my actual advice for a more private venue, a gesture that I insist is rather more authentic than standard impersonal daytime talk show reassurances, I'm not playing to the audience, Dr. Phil.

As I said, patronizing a depressed person doesn't make them feel any better; depressed people are smarter than the rest of us. They know that these public displays of superficial sentiments are just a novel way of showing how "sensitive" we are. The yang aspect of my sincere advice could only truly be taken to heart if balanced by the bitter yin of morbid humor.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Dina, WLIB is the last place you should come to in seek of advice.  Go for professional help, Dina.

@Dando, really, thats so sad and sick of you to even joke about it!!!

• Trine Andrea Skari

@Make..........haha.....we got 3 in 1 here......a doctor...a pharmacist....and a pathologist......cool....;)

• №❶ Passioη

Are you still there Dida?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

@ DANDO... That was a pretty funny description of a way to kill oneself.... 

@ Dida.... Don't do it.... Life changes and you just have to make it through the rough parts, so that you can smile during the best parts.  It can change in the blink of an eye and you will miss all the beautiful things if you let yourself be swallowed up by the darkness.    The only person who can change your life is you.  You are responsible for your life and only you can change this.  The best thing is that all you have to do is believe you can change it and you can!  It takes one thought, one idea, one leap of faith in yourself and your life can change into the most beautiful thing you have ever lived for.  Just live on dude....  Anyone worth the blood in their veins has delt with life, so do not let yourself be cheated out of yours.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Thanks, Kodi. Welcome back.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.