Discussion » Beijing Life » Moving to Huilongguan

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    <p>Hey,</p> <p>I'm starting a job in Huilongguan (wherever that is?) in August, so will have to move there.</p> <p>If anybody knows of a room/flat available from sometime in July do let me know.</p> <p>Carlos -30 year old Englishman, incurably polite (kind of)...</p>
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

far.......

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

nonsense.... thats so far from center. Its not very expensive in that area. Dont trust any agent who tell you someth else...

• Simen Wangberg

"You mean apartment in Huilongguan is free?"

Uhhh. Read Noone's post again - do you see the word "free" anywhere in there? He just said that it's not expensive in that area, which from what I've been told is true. Where is Tuco or whatever name he's using this week?

"Huilongguan is far from where--- Wudakou?"

Huilongguan is far from everything. I would've moved out there myself if it didn't cost more than 40 kuai to take a taxi...anywhere.

"Besides I am NOT an agent"

Right. And the girls hanging out in PPG on the weekend are all traditional Chinese girls. That was good! C'mon, hit me again. Gimme another funny.

• Simen Wangberg

astaroth welcome you to move huilongguan, and your advice on his advice is appreciated

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... sorry to be such an idiot that I am ... but what does "tall building" have to do with "blowing wind"?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah, DD, no shit! Astaroth, doesn't the Windy City have a metric fuckload of tall buildings?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... another idiot question ...we all know what is meant by "blowing wind", right?

Oh, I just read about this on Tencent news (sorry, Chinese only):

北京昌平确认龙泽苑西区出现蜱虫 已全面排查

http://news.qq.com/a/20110614/000802.htm?ADUIN=643944983

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Yeah man I've been living in Fengtai lately, it was sooo straight when i was working out there, 3000rmb/month for 80 m^2, gym membership only like 1000/month, awesome area with all sorts of rouchuan and little restaurants around.

I've been looking for a house in the city for almost 2 months..... they just aren't worth the money! Most the neighborhoods suck and don't have that "community" feel that I like

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Big buildings block wind. Fact.  Turbulence around buildings slows down wind. Fact."

Physics fail.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.