Discussion » Nonsense » Why so many jerks..?its that hard to be a good guy

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Its this what u really want..?well..my answer its i wanna be myself...a real normal life..a long tern happiness..not shorttime fun..

• Amalie Sæverud

LMAO

• Christoffer O

What exactly is it that you want to discuss here?

• Christoffer O

What exactly is it that you want to discuss here?

oops, double post

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

U know,..sometimes they pretend so well.,i saw this happend at yesterday.my best friend..she met a guy..he changed the fight ticket cuz her..nd later afternoon..he asked her  do u wanna come here now..?she told me about this..she asked me to go with her..wanna me to protect her nd see if he its a nice guy..nd later she told him that ill go ..nd later no answers..she tried to call him so many times..he didnt answer at all..nd when i tried to call him..guess what..he picked up the phone..i hanged up my phone..nd i sent him a msm,..said u dont know how to respect people nd people will never respect u..not all girls will join ur stupid game..nd by the way..she've never wanted to meet u..bye..he didnt replied..what a f... jerk...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I hope against hope that I am the only one who has no idea what this thread is about ...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

why they cant just be a nice guy..nd having a nice gf..?most of them has a empty heart..feel inside of loney..but they still be like this..so they will having some short happiness..but no real happiness..

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

at one moment, i was jealous that he actually changed flight for your friend while mine just flied away. just another beautiful bubble,hopefully ur friend didn't take him serious.

and yes,  move on!

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

ofcourse,.,move on..nd i think its not about age..its really about what he wants..some of my friends they r more than 30..but they r still like that..i think if u wanna a quality life..u wont be a jerk..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Well..i guess finding a bf...who its nice nd also its my type its just too hard..tod..one of my best friend told me that she got a bf..nd well..i feel happy for her..nd also feel sad for myself..i guess just let the nature things come..i gave up..for now..sometimes u want something too much..u wont get it..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

hehe..sigh...sigh..i just feel sad sad sad  today.:(

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Don't be sad, cheer up, everything's gonna be alright. Keep on hoping, and don't give up on what you wish for your life.No matter how long a dark night be, there will be breaking of the day.

High Priest

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

Its quite easy, don't choose the bad guys, choose a nice guy, even they are not that exiting ... but at the end, girl always choose the ashole guy, no idea why ...

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Life its also contradictions..like everything..like i wanna a date,.theres many chances..i could take one..but i cant follow someone that i dont like or a jerk..i cant forcing myself..so..no dates its just fine..well..hehe..not too fine..be stay strong..nd ill get a right one later..yea..cheers..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

yea..cheer up..maybe i should find a gf..?better..?haha..lol

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

@Aquamarine Hathaway: You also should never say in a forum or on your prifile page that you are searching for a BF, some bad guys take that as a invitation, and think you are easy to get ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP, your appetite for life is very bland.

That's all right if it works for you; pragmatism is an admirable quality. But it doesn't seem to be the case, so you don't deserve any sympathy, at least not from a salty, sour, and bitter old bastard like me. Unhappy people should not look for boyfriends or girlfriends to complete them. Such people are insufferable in actual relationships, although their sultry sullenness might make them attractive to similarly broken people.

I could be talking about myself here as well. I'll leave that open to interpretation.

What stops you from having fun while you're young? Are you afraid of becoming a 剩女 (leftover woman, or spinster)? Here's a tip, sister: the really good guys are the ones who will still be interested in you when you're older and your beauty fades. You needn't be in such a hurry.

The reason you only find jerks at this age is because you're acting in bad faith, and the good men who are left can see through your posturing for what it is.

I fully expect to be criticized for my harshness, but I don't really give a fuck; if I am a dog, I am one with a healthy appetite. I will eat your leftovers. Make mine spicy, please!

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Haha,..so nice guys r not romantic..?well i mean..some of  jerks they has bad educated..nd ungracious..nd bad quality..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

anyway..good girls should be patient..cuz we all will be happy..in the end..nd do not trust anyone easily..some bad men could be really sweet..actions r very important...nd small things between ur guys..will tell u the truth..if he its worth it..

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

liers and credulous... both two guilty??  O_o

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

yea..i mean..some girls r really smart..but when tthey meet them..became so stupid..like even he its just wanna sleep with u..nd girls wont get it..

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

@Lao Lee: i agree with your last posts, jerks usualy use whatever trick thay have to get the girl (play romantic, pretend to do good deets) 

So a geekish guy that is trying hard to be romantic ( but messes this up ) should be a good indicator for a true good person. A perfectly romantic or in gerneral to perfect guy, is most likly like that because i practised a lot how tyo asjust to the girl he is out that day to get her ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.