Discussion » Nonsense » Who going to that Office Space movie?

• Yoyo
    Yoyo wrote:
    <p>I want go to the movie screening this week, but I'm not sure if my friends will want to go (maybe they can't understand a movie about office, they don't like the tv show&nbsp; the office either). Anyone want to let me join your group of friends for that event? Both boys or girls ok I guess.</p> <p>It's this event from front page:<br />http://weliveinbeijing.com/news/1000002002/WeLiveInBeijing/Come-see-a-movie-with-us</p> <p>Also, anyone know that location? It seems like a new place.</p>
  • Stine Ekren
  • 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

i think i will go there, i did not see this one jet ...

• Simen Wangberg

Actually, I think the Chinese audience will really identify with the office bullshit, as there is no shortage of that stuff here. The cultural references might not come across as well, but those don't really make up the crux of the movie.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I still havn't seen this. I'm really tempted

• Simen Wangberg

WHAT oh my god. It is fucking hilarious. You need to go. I would, if I wasn't working until 8 that night. Would end up missing most of the movie.

• Simen Wangberg

"So if I come alone it will be ok?"

Only if you think funny things are okay. And beer, I guess?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

awesome movie

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

they need to show troll 2

Also, screw it. This is so close to my apartment it'd bu stupid to not go

• Simen Wangberg

Ummmmm

Leprechaun: In the Hood/Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood

and/or

Dracula 3000

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm probably going.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Evayln, Mike was saying he thinks Chinese people will love it. It's Pete who says he thinks they won't get it.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

turned out .can't go,you guys enjoy 

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

what's the difference between this event and the film show in a bar?

sorry I can't tell, who's kind to light me u?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The difference is that Liam is bringing a cooler full of drinks because there's no bar at this venue.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.