Discussion » Nonsense » My Virgin Post

• Tianshanwanlai
    Tianshanwanlai wrote:
    <p><span id="result_box" lang="en"><span title="点击可显示其他翻译">Recently, I</span><span title="点击可显示其他翻译">'m going to</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">a foreign</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">company to work</span><span title="点击可显示其他翻译">, but my</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">language</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">is poor.</span><br /><span title="点击可显示其他翻译">I came here</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">today</span><span title="点击可显示其他翻译">, hoping to</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">improve my</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">language skills</span><span title="点击可显示其他翻译">, but also</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">hoping to find</span> <span title="点击可显示其他翻译">like-minded friends</span><span title="点击可显示其他翻译">.</span></span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... still trying to figure out which type of orchid is your avatar ...

So, you need help with language? Which particular one, or ones?

Not too sure what you meant by "like minded friends" ... what have you got in mind?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Salmon, you are such a pervert!! how can you see there a ....... wait....

Jesus !!! I also can see it :/ 

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

@Tianshanwanlai: if you turn Lizzie Salmon on with your post (avatar), it can only be 10 min until the troll pack is arriving in this thread, they can smell exited feelings ... and then 10 min later they start flaming themselfs again ... letz see :-P

But to your language learning, it is much better to meet some people in a cafe and talk, learning my written words is very difficult ... Beijing has many freelancers like me, we often work in different cafe, just ask if you can come over and have a chat, that improves language a lot ... 

P.S.
    I agree with my two previous posters, its really looks like ... 

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

@Lizzie Salmon: i know i sometime have a little troll addon, but i mostly also write something productive ... well, i try to ^^

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

@Lizzie Salmon: was just refering to the trolls, not you ;-) actually a little trolling and flaming can be sometimes fun, but if it happen always the same way, its getting boring, hope the trolls get a bit more creative ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... and I thought I was the only one who noticed it ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

That's a nice piece of art really. Nice flower. But which language would u like to learn really?

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

now the whole parents thing to explain with bees and flowers makes much more sence ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.