kö wrote:
    <p>i&nbsp; havent&nbsp; idea&nbsp;&nbsp; yet</p>
  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

no idea toooooo

but we can plan

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

Kro's Nest (The real one near LiDu) for pub quiz night, pizza, and beer buckets.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

nothing for tonight,go out walking around,my husband is leaving tomorrow morning and i will be alone again during the weekend......

wish i was in Beijing could meet some friends there

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

do muh no-pants dance.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

work overtime until i fall asleep or DIE

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

seems that someone is using a fishing rod, huh?  XD

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

tonight will start with this get-together with this group i am a member of and then heading to Sanlitun & hit teh dance floor

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... GF ... Yanni has a complicated life :)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

yes,kind of,it is the only place here in this site i could "talk",life is very boring here where i live,and i've got very difficult situation,hopefully the future will be brighter.

gloomy weekend again

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni, stay possitive lol everything will be fine, my life is also pretty shitty right now and not because of that i am gonna stop living it he he he, CHIN UP

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

thank you,Giggly,i am now in the cross road,something quite serious i can't take it easy,i know i have other options and maybe it gonna be working out,but it's like changing the blood all my body afterward and i don't know i will still can survive this or not,i have to rethink it again and insist the way i am going to go.

i wish i am in Beijing could meet some people there to be more relaxed

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni, lol i am dealing with lots of sh*** myself trust me thanks God i have good friends and Slt clubs to relax 7 stop thinkign for a minute & have sime fun he he he

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Giggly,you know what,i would feel much better if i am still in Beijing,i am now living in the city without any people i know except my husband the one makes me upset all the time,and it's dead city here in the night all streets are empty before 0 am.you will can't imagine how boring it is,so,i wish i was in Beijing at least i could meet some people there.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Moonriver,we are from different country and had different opinion about somethings,but now i feel really hard talking something with him,maybe it's different thinking between a chinese and german,living differences i could easily accept,but hardly we handle with the communication problem.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

呵呵,没关系moonriver,也没什么好隐瞒的,说出来听听大家的意见或许对自己有一些帮助也不一定 :)

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

@Yanni, why not  "just" say what you want? .............. it will make things easy for us and some guys here that are looking for the same chances

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Micky ... hers, is an expectation issue ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Micky,i blocked all my options and chances after i married to my husband as if you have read my profile already,i just wanted to feel that i am still existing by talking to the people here.

thank you

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i made a lot of communications with him and tried a lot to let him to know my feelings about our bad talks,and yes,it is different between the people both countries,but,i found it is really hard to make him to know and understand except to listen

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Moonie .. so many questions (for Yanni), but so little time and space :)

Yanni has gone off somewhere now, so I will leave most of these questions for her when she comes back, if she is comfortable to talk about it here ... FYI, they have only married very recently, and it is NOT as simple as you might have guessed :)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Moonriver,i didn't mean i want to block any chance to make my own part of business and friends,marriage is not that nice as what i thought,it's complicated and hard to tell,i hope i will busy with something else soon jumping out of this circle.

Lao Lee,i quit any alcohol since 2 months ago,envy of you could meet people and drink with them,i know it makes good feeling,enjoy and have fun!

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni my dear i lived in thsi small town called Qiaotou and it was the same i was the only foreigner around there, i didn't go clubbing for like 4 months, so i know yoru feeling...MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE we re waiting for u in Beijing he he he

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... did we just, somehow, bring "tonight plan" to the discussion of marriage?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

All,i just wanted a simple life with my husband before we married and i would really to be a good wife and good mother and daughter for the family,i tried to be the bridge for the all people here to get the homany in the house,the social life of course is important as well,but for me family comes first,i have to work on it no matter how hard the situation is.

by the way,we are in Anshan in Liaoning proviince,it's both our second marriage after we married,i need to cherish the life what i have now.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... at the bottom of it all, it is about communication ... but not about "what I want" ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Lao Lee,it would be easier to resolve my problem if it's like what you wrote,for me there is nothing forbbiden,basic on the feelings and trusts couples could do whatever they like and want to satisfy each other.

but the deeper problems are the issue of understanding

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Lee ... I am on the bottom of the pyramid, so you will always look better than me :)

Yanni ... as I was saying before ... remember how the two of you started long before getting married, and how the two of you had spent time to discuss and argue and resolve conflicts, and then do the same thing when he comes back from his trip ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Lao Lee,we are talking about the one thing by two different ways,you wrote the facts and i wrote the way to do it,both have nothing to against each other,i am still insist the topic of communication,because i am now facing this with my husband,we need to understand each other more by talk,so,i didn't mean the general problems like what you said which are true,i am just one facing them the way i am.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

@Asano Coral, I am sure this topic has gone off the hook for you and I guess you have got something to do tonight--------- reading.

@Yanni, Its really complicated but handle it with care as the popular sayings goes: "Marriages may be made in heaven, but they sure have to be managed right here on earth". and "Marriage is like a phone call in the night: first the ring, and then you wake up"

Good luck

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

GodFather,you are right it's our second marriage as we married couple months ago,my english is what you saw here,also it's not his first language and i can't speak german,we knew each other not very long time but in very special and difficult situation before got married,it was the feelings of love,trust,and reliability both of us,we had very good and deep memories together,these made us to be together to got married.

but none one is perfect,the days went away as we had to face the reality,we both supprised what life brought to us from each other,most of the time couldn't fullfill our expectation,so,the troubles occured,i am now trying to resolve them but it needs time.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

thanks to Lao Lee and Micky,i hope so too and the advices help,i wish we both will have the good luck in the future!

• kö
    wrote:

我靠  这么多人顶啊。。。我出现了。。。。昨晚我过得还不错。。。

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

DD,i accept your suggestion,i've found the mistakes i made and changed myself a lot for him,the only thing i want now that he will see and really know what's the meaning of marriage not only for chinese.

and yes,communication is also important for both of us,i am trying to be relax and talk to him again in the right moment,it will be really the paradise when we can really talk.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Lizzie,i also believe love someone should accept everything from him or her,that's pure love,but how many people could love others like this now?i am not perfect as well,i would accept everything from him even it takes time to know and understand,i don't know if it's called change,but some habits i already have changed he didn't like them,i try to understand and know of him,this is the way i love him,but i can't expect others would do the same.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

dear all,thanks for the warm suggestions,and i feel more better that i finally told the problems in my mind,wish you all have the good luck with or without partner.

B. regards to you all

• Devil
    Devil wrote:

感谢你给大家提供了群聊的平台...^_^

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

我也只是说自己的一些窝心事儿,现实的处境真的让人很不知所措,婚姻真的是一本书,不仅要耐心的读,还要耐心的去理解,和大家聊过之后感觉心情开朗一些了,生活还得继续,不是吗?

• kö
    wrote:

不要客气。。。为人民服务。。。。今晚我呆在家

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

你要在家了吗 开柔

• kö
    wrote:

年纪大了。。要养生。。。

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@ AC 

你年纪都大了。。。。

那 UNCLE KEVIN 怎么办

• kö
    wrote:

i dont  care。。。。。凉拌会比较嫩一点。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.