Discussion » Nonsense » don`t afraid to be a bitch, girls! we love

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:
    <p>sorry for the topics , girls , i like you all.</p> <p>what i want to say , not slander you.</p> <p>just by my feeling,</p> <p>sometime guys call girls bitch</p> <p>it doesn`t means that bad.</p> <p>-------------------------------------------</p> <p>you know , most of time , i love bitchs</p> <p>you can have lots of fun with them&nbsp;</p> <p>they usually more open mind , more easy going , more nice drinker,more sexy dancer.</p> <p>and....bala bala....... lots lots good point.</p> <p>they usually more understandable , you can get along better.</p> <p>maybe you will think what i said is only want to get some easy sex from those bitchs?</p> <p>no , not at all!!!!</p> <p>the most important for us is have fun together , sex is so so little part of life,not that improtant.</p> <p>-------------------------------------</p> <p>so next time maybe heared some guys talking about bitchs?</p> <p>i am sure , they(guys) PPL very interested in them.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

nothing nothing 

nonsence

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I like sluts, I love bitches, and I respect whores.

For clarity: Sluts are promiscuous. Bitches are assertive. Whores are sex workers.

Now I'm gonna cover my bald fucking head with gasoline and sit and calmly sit in the middle of the street. Who's got a match?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@coco

i just found out that you are my neighbour.

haha , did i ever said ` hey ` to you ?

if not , 

`hey`

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kevin ... if you are into "extreme sports", there is a special interest group here for that purpose :)

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

为何 我每次严肃的说一个话题

都会被 拐到 不知道是啥方向了

我迷茫

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

marry a bitch if u r in love that much.

she might gonna have sex with others

but dont worry ,sex is a little part of life..they just love bitch,they just want to have fun together.cz bitches r cute,funny,outgoing....

dont worry ~dont worry~ 

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

no no no!

girls you you don`t understand 

the most easy girls to fuck 

definitely not bitchssssss!

are the bomkin girls.

bitch is who has sexy mind , and that life style, not easy fucker.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

bumkin

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

bumpkin 

haha , this is a very lovly word for me.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

KOKO 

你那只猪呐 

你这个头像看着太凶了

害怕

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You mean country bumpkins? Are you telling us that supposedly "traditional" rural girls are easier than supposedly "modern" city girls?

Continue, sir.

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

楼主CK内裤怎么卖的

是原单的么~哈哈

• Stine Ekren
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

FYI~LOL...

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@dando 

yes  for sure, bumkin bumpkin , they are more easier .

@yuanTT

i want marry to my bitch 

• Simen Wangberg

"Are you telling us that supposedly "traditional" rural girls are easier than supposedly "modern" city girls?"

That might be true, if only for the fact that they have not been exposed to the wiles of modern culture or whatever and have no clue that the nice guy who's talking to them and giving them compliments is really just trying to bone them.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think the reasoning behind this is far more rational than you're giving them credit for, Mike.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@miss

什么 CK 内裤

我穿过的还是没穿的

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@koko 

谢谢 你 门神 

我从来不爱穿内裤

• kö
    wrote:

其实我在疑惑   bitch 碍着你们生活了么?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@asano

我说我 热爱  BITCH 

• Simen Wangberg

"I think the reasoning behind this is far more rational than you're giving them credit for, Mike."

Yeah, but I would actually rather that they were just being stupid, rather than being cold and calculating. Wishful thinking, maybe. I mean hey, if some rich city dude wants to hook a country girl up with a meal ticket, more power to them I guess.

• kö
    wrote:

A non-bitch   whats  that  ?mad chirs....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Exactly. If I was a hot peasant girl far from friends and family, I'd discard my traditional morality rather quickly, too, if it put food on the table for ma and pa.

• kö
    wrote:

CK :你要吃乌鸡白凤丸了,最近发骚太多。。。体内荷尔蒙不和谐,或者是理解为更年期提前。。。。

• Andreas Friberg

it depends,if my friend call me bitch i can accept that,but if not friend,i will kill him,haha,bitch,slut,whore.....只是一个称呼而已,some like it,someone dont like it

• Simen Wangberg

It popped into my head not long ago - I have to wonder how many beautiful women are hidden away in China's villages. So many people out there.

Peasant Girl Swimsuit Calendar 2011

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,阿姨好!青少年又来向阿姨跪安了!

• kö
    wrote:

哈哈。。。阿姨给发棒棒糖。。。每天都很热 今天特别热  你们要注意防暑降温啊

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,看不见阿姨的大露背,或透视衬衫,我就没有觉得那么热了!嘻嘻!

• N-Die 北京的法国人

If sex is not so important, why you are spending hours trying to get your sex moment ?

;)

One more trick topic/survey to get some contact... 

• kö
    wrote:

我靠。。。。。。这是阿姨的风格  风格   懂不 ? 我爱露背  我爱 透视。我是暴露狂。。。哈哈哈哈

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。嘻嘻嘻!

• nobody
    nobody wrote:

hehe

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Kevin, keeping in mind your other thread about girlfriends, you should consider that mums and bitches never get along, or you will create your own hell in the future XD

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Adolfo ... dont use the H word, or someone will bring the BOOK here ...

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

yeah

有道辞海

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

immature men love bitches

hope someday, you'll grow out of that

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i will change!!

when i meet my love.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

kevin, thats not the way it usually work. dont expect to meet and change. change now and then you'll meet

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

i had to laugh at myself when i give other people advice. i feel like such a hypocrite.  good luck, Kevin

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I adamantly disagree, Winnie. Although it could be that I'm a regressive bastard, still the older I get, the greater my admiration of bitches grows. I think that only mature and fully self-actualized women are truly effective bitches. Younger women just play-bitch against one another to sharpen their claws.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Dando, bitches will be your perdition, you know it, right?  :P

"He who lives by bitches, dies by the bitches"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Am I really so fortunate that it should be plural, "bitches?"

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

You deserve the best Dando XD as Jonathan Harker too, when he lies on the bed with the three Dracula´s bitches....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

@Lizzie...hahaha, cant be more true!

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@ado

monika is one of those bitchs, she is so hot!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Kevin ... sorry, but who is monika? I cannot find her name here ...

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

be a lady on the streets & a bitch on bed, is not how it works???

• kö
    wrote:

直接说 你们喜欢风骚的女超人不就得了么。。。万恶的sex啊  诶。。

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Kevin, you are right is Monica Belluci!!!!  you have a good eye, huh? :P

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.