Discussion » Nonsense » Drunk’s amazing tumble on CCTV

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3624317/Drunks-amazing-tumble-on-CCTV-after-Savoy-awards-bash.html</p>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

The Sun... I'm so glad I havn't seen that british tabloid rag's name for a long time. Why did you have to ruin it for me?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... because it is he ... the Priest ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

DD, I'd ask u to grow, just a little bit my fellow. I think this is not asking u too much, please.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... been there ... done that ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Watch out, I've been calm, and you know I'm avoiding you and your childish behavior on this forum, but it seems my silence doesn't give you any hint that I don't want to play in the sand with you. Don't  you have other stuff to do than carricaturizing HP?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Priest ... live a little ... if you allow yourself, claiming as a religious person, who might or might not be a real priest, to have said what you had said, then you and I are not too much different ... and by the way, you have been quiet for a few days, but, you were never calm ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It's none of your Biz whether am a religious or not. I never came and called you to go to worship, have I?

I've heard you are married, isn't it? Do you really satisfy your wife as much of your time is sitting in front of the computer day in and day out talking about  High Priest?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"(as soem of my friends have confirmed)"

You have no friends.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

And then?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... does the Archbishop ride above the Priest?

Priest ... "religious" came from all your biblical reference, and use of Tutu's photo as your avatar ... it was just an observation ...

... if my memory serves me right, you might have actually asked me to go to your church in the past, guess I will need time to dig through ...

... by the way ... going all "personal" does not seem to be your usual style ...

• Stine Ekren
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Do your fucking research before you troll. Cardinals and the Pope outrank Archbishops in the ecclesiastic hierarchy.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

so what?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

DD, You are a disgrace that you're displaying and still persisting into this childish behavior. I got some time for u today in case you need to hear more counsel from me. Carry on buddy!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... *teary eyes* ... I really dont know what to say next ...

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

Funny development, from an awesome post about a drunk man on cctv to another usual flameing end ^^ Seems to become the rule now, that posts have to end in flames ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I'm waiting though

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Alex, just  wanna avoid of some retards' harassment.ok?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I will go for "call a friend" ...

::xuedi:: ... what's your analysis of this one?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Call all your friends, am waiting, since you don't want to grow up. You have been, and your friends scaring guys on this site as if this is your private site and others can't be free to express their ideas. You are bullying others like a small child which is disgracing yourself. What's up with you boy?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... is that what it is about?

I remember there was a time, about two years ago, when the bullying was done by someone else ... some of their names, I dont recall, some of which, well, who cares ... ...

When I first discovered the foum, the "laughing" was not there ... and then I found that I have gone all too serious, and it was not really too enjoyable for myself, so I changed, and many has asked about it ...

To make a long story short, and I mean, really, really short ... this is the Internet, as much as you can be anyone, so is everyone else ... this is the place where people can grow up, as much as "grow down" ... a non violent way to release the most violent of anger or personality ...

So, though not a complete argument or logic, but that's about all there is ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

drunk....tumble........tumbling !!!! that´s nothing, because you haven´t still seen my 功夫 playing 醉拳 :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Samefag, The pic and the fact that you are using the word "priest" denotes that you're talking about Roman Catholics. Internets revoked. PLZKTHXBAI

@High Priest, You're free to express your ideas and opinions, but we are free to mock you for being a disingenuous proselyte and an earnestly unfunny twat. I catch shit from far more numerous and far more dedicated trolls than you do, but you don't see me crying about persecution, even in that whole Dando's Dead thread.

The nail that sticks up gets the hammer. If you can't take the pounding, then maybe you ought to keep your head down and STFU.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, welcome on board. Have u got anything else to say than displaying disrespect to anyone around?But let me tell u that, you are a shame to the expat community here in Beijing. Trust me, ask me why am going to go in details and you shall hate me more since I got sometime for your and your fans.:)

never cried and I won't .  You did shed tear that time your displayed u disgraced yourself on this community with ur drug thread.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

what a mess!! I need a scheme. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@HP, What "drug thread"? I never started one, but I did respond to someone else's drug thread with a wealth of information about harm reduction and responsible consumption, because not everybody listens to the conventional wisdom about narcotics use.

As I recall, it was a roaring success and my candidness was much appreciated by everyone who wasn't a small-time Sanlitun drug peddler. But by all means, link us and prove me wrong.

@Archbishop, PROTIP: only Roman and Orthodox Catholics refer to their clergy as priests

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, no one can't deny you are the king of this WLIB (Untouchable), I told you once you got a privileged treatment on this site from the Adms; as Archbishop stated, it's still hard to believe after the thread of you and bedtyger, you annonced your comical death and resurrected in almost 2 days.

But make no mistake, you are a shame with ur conduct on here, u show no consideration to nobody, who do u think you are?  You are doing more harm with your small clique and I know what u r doing; I keep this quiet as I know what to say and what to keep quiet....trust me I know; and I have told u often times, don't think other people are unable to insult you, it's just not good and the one doing so has a questionable upbringing. Check my comments well, I have been more insulted by you and ur clique and I have been trying to refrain mysefl, but it's not fun nway.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dando, no one can't deny you are the king of this WLIB (Untouchable),

"No one can't deny" you use superficial displays of piety to distract the people of this community from your criminal enterprises.

And that's People's Champion of the Lumpen Proletariat, or 流氓无产阶级人民冠军. Get it right.

I told you once you got a privileged treatment on this site from the Adms; as Archbishop stated, it's still hard to believe after the thread of you and bedtyger,

Yeah, whatever happened to him? If what I said was so far from the truth, why is your loud friend the PUSSY MONSTER so suspiciously absent these days?

you annonced your comical death and resurrected in almost 2 days.

5. You can't quote and you can't count.

But make no mistake, you are a shame with ur conduct on here, u show no consideration to nobody, who do u think you are?  You are doing more harm with your small clique and I know what u r doing;

OH NO OH SHIT DETECTIVE DESMOND IS ON THE CASE.

I keep this quiet as I know what to say and what to keep quiet....trust me I know; and I have told u often times, don't think other people are unable to insult you, it's just not good and the one doing so has a questionable upbringing.

No, they're quite able, and they do, but you don't hear me whining and complaining about cliques and conspiracies and crying about persecution, like you do every time someone calls you out on your horseshit.

You would notice this if you paid any attention to threads that aren't about yourself.

Plus, the other trolls just aren't as good at insulting Dando as Dando is at insulting Dando.

Check my comments well, I have been more insulted by you and ur clique and I have been trying to refrain mysefl, but it's not fun nway.

Check everyone else's comments well, including those of your doppleganger.

Then identify the clique you're talking about.

Why is it that everyone who dislikes you must certainly be part of a sinister cabal? Are you so unbelievably arrogant that you never considered the possibility that a lot of people who disagree on practically everything else all agree on the plain and simple fact that you suck?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

There seems to be a faint swooshing sound in this thread too... I think it's the sound of e-peens being waved around

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, I don't blame you, your brain has been fucked up with the meth you are using, I'm just concerned about those you are initiating.  Having such an off spring is just a mere waste, trust me, ur brain needs to be checked ur you need to be brought to a rehab center.

If you think you are the most loved person here you are misleading yourself. You have put the majority of members here on  awkward situations with your disrespectful manners. Most of them even me, don't have too much time like you and your clique to be 24/24 on the keyboard and we just keep quiet. But you are going too far and I will be responding to you as long as I got time like this.

You and your small clique are they ones who dislike HP, and I don't need your liking anyway, your ways are different from mine. I never started attacting u, u did  finish throwing ur dictionary  of insults on me and now u need an encyclopedia of insult to throw on me more.

Dando, which school did you go too and which degree did u get to be working in China in an unknown Magazine ? As you brag about your writing skill, you should be an editor for Bloomberg or New York times getting a handsome salary! Oh sorry, you are a know-it-all. You got a PhD in Drugology, Insultology and more...

I repeat it again. I hate unfairnessm, you've got a preferential treatment around here in the office and I can prove it. That thread your posted about BT, which you displayed naivety and ingenuousness, you should be banned, but instead BT was banned to post on the forum. BT is ur friend, you guys have met and shared smoke together, I never met him so don't associate  me.

Here Dando, am not crying and I don't need support from anyone, I'm just having a little time to sit on the computer today to tell u that'don't think you are better than everybody. You are just a lazy laowai who comes here like a student, to proofread a few papers, got much time to smoke and find a shared room at your level then kick the keyboard to make people make people unconfortable. Shame on u Dando, Shame on you!

......To be continued...

High Priest 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Attacking me doesn't validate you, HP. Keep digging, and you might succeed in pelting me with feces, but you're still going to walk away with shit between your fingers.

It's so true that I'm an under-achieving asshole, but that's my official designation, and at least I have a few redeeming qualities. I still can't quite figure out what they are, but somebody here likes me, so I'm staying. It's an outward sign of heavenly grace that even a dreadful sociopath like Dando can find himself honored in this little corner of the Interwebs.

I have divine sanction. Deal with it, charlatan!

Here's an idea: Go create a "High Priest's Rapture" thread announcing your intention to leave, like I did, and see what kind of reaction you get.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pathetic indeed. It's too bad it worked so fucking well. Sort of like being harassed by a different troll account every week. Nobody expressed any sympathy for me until they noticed there was an army of clone accounts from one butthurt moron obsessed with damaging my non-reputation in the most impotent ways imaginable.

By the way, you might fool even me by occasionally creating accounts and trying (failing) to argue with me politely and honorably, but your egotism and arrogant sense of entitlement bleed through every time. I'm unarguably a pathetic individual, but you've become so dedicated to trolling me that you've become something worse--a pathetic non-entity.

You're so busy arguing with me that you scarcely even post using your "real" identity anymore. You can't even stay in character for more than a half hour before you're too butthurt to do anything but rehash the same "Dando is a loser" bullshit.

So ask yourself: is this really worth it? Do you feel like my insults to your intellect and linguistic shability have been vindicated yet? 'Cuz I'm not tired at all. This is a pleasant diversion from my work, and it serves as a nice vehicle for indulging in self-promotion.

You have my sincerest thanks.

Another positive result of the awful Dando's Dead histrionics: BedTyger remains voluntarily absent (@HP, Banned? Another lie; he quit because there was truth to my allegations). Maybe I'm not much of a winner, but the community is definitely victorious.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

You guys really need to stop wasting all your time writing this shit.

I just wanted to say that over-the-rail faceplant was brutal, but now i don't feel like my comment is going to be appreciated at all.... :(

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha, shame on u. I've been using this site for over 4 years. I did join it freely and would quit it if I wanted to. I don't need to write anything to seek for commuity sympathy as u did.

I don't have time for creating other IDs like u do, I'm here with HP and it's enough, and I'm speaking to you warning u that ur brain needs checking as it's being damaged by the chemical you are using and stop initiating drug consumption to young chinese people who come close to u.

Am not the only one who have been attacked by u here, U have done this this with a couple of guys and u feel as if u r above all on here and they have expressed an indignation and about u.

It's a shame if in real life u r like this, I still believe too much weeds isn't that good

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Your work appears to be spending life perpetually logged into WLIB and posting on different forum threads."

It appears to you much as it feels to me :)

@HP

Besides my brutal honesty and your gentle deceptions, the essential difference between the two of us is that while you would only quit if you wanted to, I would only quit if everyone else wanted me to. Four years huh? Considering your line of "work," isn't it sort of dangerous to maintain an online identity for so long, even when it's as fake and fluid as yours?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... this site has been four years? I did not know that ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@DD, yep yep 4 years!!! even more!!!

(when you are high, time is meaningless..............so, keep silence, play along with him)  :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Adolfo ... your badness is getting better :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I have gained +1 evil point, cool!!!!   :D

• 随便叫兽
  • Stine Ekren
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

COME HERE YOU

(...oh man I know I am not the only person here thinking about turning a sweet potato drum into a bong and stuffing that grouch in one end...)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm, here come the followers to rescue their mentor! China need more rahab centers indeed

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

lol...HP,why u sounds like my granpa?:P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What kind of dipshit thinks I've got the dedication or the attention span to mentor anyone? And as if I need rescuing! My farts smell like warm biscuits.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

hahahahaha I always knew that there was something weird in Oscar the Grouch

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Gloria, what does that mean? Break it down a little

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OooooOOOooOOooo

(is that SFX: ghost noises or are those bong bubbles? open to interpretation)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

coz u really talk like a 60-80 year elder.hehe...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Gloria, am castrated. The number you are trying is out of service. And when are you flying to the US again?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

HP,meaning??

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

No! he only curses people!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I never cursed Gloria as far as I can recall. I do bless, but can't curse. But ur mentor is pushing u to crush me out, this is what I don't understand

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

who's my mentor? u r my mentor Hight Priest~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

what the fuck r u talking now?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, Gloria, I didn't know I was ur mentor! But rest assured, I've got nothing personal with u. We can disagree on certain points, your idea might be right, I might be wrong that's fine, but let keep things more civil

• Stine Ekren
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Archaicbishop, from which authority are you talking then?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

High Priest=Archbishop=############## 3    

High preist+Archbishop=*********************8

understand^^=%%

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.