Discussion » Current Events » a piece of good advice

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    <p>just wanna share this one that my friend shared on FB. i think a lot of WLIBers would benefit from it:&nbsp;</p> <p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=MQlJ3vOp6nI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=MQlJ3vOp6nI</a></p> <p>you probably know already, but always forget. so here it is again, just to remind ourselves.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... love that one:

Do not read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel UGLY!

• Daniel
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

uncle ding dang, that reminded me a line from 'princess diary': no one can make you feel inferior without your consensus. 

in fact, most girls that do read beauty magazines are pretty or try to take care of themselves.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Winnie ... cant say I remember every line of that movie ... but I have to agree :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

ding dang, your so cool, thanks. i was thinking maybe those in china cant access. thanks for the link.

@yuantingting, i agree with you. fashion magazine is different from entertainment magazine. former is about taking care of herself, kinda like guys going to the gym. the latter is just gossip and that's just lame.

@Taus, dont feel stupid. i have no access to free legal google music.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

hehe, quite true, why every country has this extrem beautiy idea that not even exist in other contries, .... its implanted by fashion magazines and people who want to sell thair crap ... Dont listen to them ....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Winnie ... you are welcome, it was nothhing at all ...

... it just so happens we have VPN in the office, so I can get onto YT, and then it was a simple matter to use the name to search in YouKu.com ...

... next time, if you suspect that anything you post here might have been blocked, make sure you also include the name of the video, and almost anyone can do the same ...

Yuantingting ... I love fashion magazines too, because of the pretty models ... heehee ...

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

why a thread like this is not attractive to WLIB, but anything about sex, violence, stupidity draws so much attention! i dont get it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Winnie ... and such is the evolution of human beings! or specifically, the people of this site :)

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

i guess they may be secretly watching it but they just dont want to share their feelings;) possible, dingdang?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I remember when this song came out, I was really young. I really wanted to know what the funky chicken was.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Winnie ... of the (suspiciously) 1xx,xxx members, many of them are duplicate or fake ID, and a vast majority of them did not come to this site just to visit the forum ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh hey I couldn't watch the youtube videos upstairs but I thought I'd bring some sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll into your advice thread anyway.

The stupidity is forthcoming. Aaaaany minute now.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

Dando, watch the one DING DANG posted. you can have access in that one. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.