Discussion » Nonsense » What are the signs? are there any?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">all asian girls look the same to me . how do u know which is japanese,korean or chinese? are there any signs to look for among them?</span></p>
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

This is a good point.

I have the same problem with Black men, I just can't tell.

Can people help me and Stevie, we need to know the difference- what are the signs?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... John ... are you sure, again? Have you made up your mind?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

John ... dont change your mind too often :)

S. ... first time I met you, you did look Chinese ... second time at Sanlitun, you did a bit Korean, possibly because of the little black number you were wearing ... and based on your description, that night at Bar Blue, you might have looked more Japanese+Korean ... it does depend on the outfit as well :) 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... John ... dont worry too much ... I dont need to try anything ...

• Rune
    Rune wrote:

I can always recognize when a chick is korean. Always. 

But ive tried several times where i got the number of an asian looking girl when i was too drunk to say where she was from. And then later talk on the phone , the way they talk is how i imagine the mongolian accent to be (I havent heard a mongolian speak chinese though, so i wouldnt know.) The korean chinese accent is so damn brutal and aggressive, which is out of place when you consider how graceful the girls appear to be.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Pay attention to their noses, they are the key :D

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

hohoho thats a lovely flatter nose, rokoloko :D

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

if you have a lovely flatter nose, then I will bet -from China-
    but nose science is an art, we need more details, so better take a pic of your nose and upload here :P

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Rokoloko,  puajjj !!! 我不喜欢那些鼻子, 小猪鼻子更好 :D 

i feel like you dont believe my nasal theory, huh?   :'(

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

it has nothing to do with nose.

a friend who was dating a korean once told me that he knows koreans cos they usually wear baseball caps and use make up alot and walk different.

i find that even harder to differentiate.

he said koreans and japanese are more into beauty looking than chinese but i dont think this is a really good sign to use to tell which is which cos even a chinese does make up.

i met a japanese chick in the hospital one day and i didnt even know she wasnt chinese until the nurses called her name and they talked and they asked about japan then i looked at her even harder but still saw no reasonable signs.

maybe the more u look the less u shall see.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I have the same problem with Black men, too. 

What are the signs? maybe by looking their teeth?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Stephanie ... you need to watch CSI Nigeria ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

nice suggestion DD..    :P

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

The most easy thing to spot is a japanese woman, she has to wear a school girls uniform, no?

But seriusly, in korea they use a different style of make up, i think ...

Its all about how used you get, as i came to china, i could not tell a womans age difference if she is 40 or 15 ... now its getting very easy ... You need to get your subconsciousness trained...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I heard that someone was also shooting a NCIS Congo ... but they mistaken AK47 as cameras, and none of the actors survived the first episode ...

。。。heehee ... too cold?

::xuedi:: ... no ... some Chinese are also into cosplay, I have seen images on internet where some guys wore Sailor Moon uniform ...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

The only difference from Chinese and Japanese is ...well...Everything. There is no way a man can become more beautiful that the ladies here and I don't care how much his makeup costs.

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

tell us what are the differences

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

I went to a spa at the airport in seoul, i must say i was pretty impressed, all guys there, old or yound where quite squared build, i felt like a round ball ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.