Discussion » Employment Opportunities » If you love children and live in west of Beijing,

• Mini Rabit
    Mini Rabit wrote:
    <p>My daughter Monica is 3years old Chinese girl. She has English class in her kindergarten, so she can understand (or maybe guess) a bit of English.</p> <p>Now, I want someone who speaks English play with her&mdash;&mdash;play outside or pretending games or tell her stories are welcome.</p> <p>No need to teach words especially flash cards.</p> <p>I hope you love children, can enjoy the time play with them. (Monica can only speak Yes and NO in English, and simple sentences in Chinese, and use body language. So don&rsquo;t expect a chat.:))</p> <p>I hope you live near from us, in west of Beijing.(Near Gong zhu fen.)</p> <p>I hope you are a native English speaker.</p> <p>&nbsp;You can choose the time from Monday to Friday. Everyday&rsquo;s 18:30-21:00.two times/week.</p> <p>The salary will be discussed. If you have a expected salary please let me know.</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.