Discussion » Nonsense » (Friends with benefits)no emotions..just sex..do

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Maybe uve ready seen the movie..friends with benefits..its about one woman nd man they were too buzy had no time for relationship..so they made a deal..no emotions..just sex..sleep together..nd no restrain..nd then that man falled in love with that woman..nd she was dating someone else..so..do u think that friends with benefits will work out..?or they will fallin love cuz this relation..?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

well i think that first of all both ( the guy and the girl) shoudl talk and clear the environment, be honest, what do they want, and if they just want fun well fun it is then, and if changes after a while say it, u would never know what answer u can get if u don't speak it out he he

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

and well it worked for me, so why is not gonna work with others, we just decided to not call it anything and just ENJOY the moment hihi, screw the labels

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

There are tons of chick flicks telling you:

Just sex, will never work out.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... my guess is that it is like tennis partners or golf partners ... just "play" ... no emotion attached?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nope.

But what about friends with benefits with the same emotional honesty you'd find in a more usual friendship?

That's the real question.

I think so, but my partners have plenty of complaints, I'm sure.

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

i think that as far as they re honest to each other is oki then, but my advice is don't start a friends with benefit thing expecting that become something more at the end, and after a while don't ask D*=the question, what re we??? that will mess up everything

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

could be good friends..but in the end,..i dont think any good will happens..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Aquamarine Hathaway said orgasms aren't good.

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

oh well friends having sex is fine i think, but good friends, not really; have u watched He is not really that into u*, that guy was pretending all the time that he was cool with it, and he was just fooling himself and at the end they tried and it just didn't work out.....

PS: orgasms re awsome he he he

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I think ... I think ... I think I should watch more chick flicks this weekend ...

• Simen Wangberg

Guess what a lot of movies are?

FICTIONAL!

If you're going to take cues from a movie as to how to conduct your personal relationships, at least pick a good one.

For example: Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Kulo, again putting names to everything...WHY???

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Michael ... is this one AFTER, or BEFORE the Scary Movies series?

• Simen Wangberg

Way, way way before. Like early '90s, I'm pretty sure. It is AWESOME.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... one additional task for my lonely boring weekend ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Wouldn't Booty Call be more relevant?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i think it is good idea!simply life  ,simply fun.

but girls usually totally different animal

most girls told me no love no sex

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

lonely boring weekend

lets drink and fuck 

haha 

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

This its discussion..itsnt about searching  call girls or boys..ok?thanks;;dont use F..world thanks..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahahaha ... Aquamarine ... you must be a newbie ...

• Simen Wangberg

"Wouldn't Booty Call be more relevant?"

True. OR! Def Jam's How to Be a Player.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I suppose that nobody puts the cards on the table in these bussiness since the first moment. The crude truth is usually disclosed after, no before, with a enough time to the other person in that ¨relation¨ can feel two things: cheated or crush on.

why?

Maybe, because crude realism always kills the magic, the charming,...... I´m too bussy working, no time to serious relation, i´m looking just sex, no love..... maybe is too much realism for a first date, huh?

In movies, there are always the best conducive situations, the best quotes in the right time.....  all seems factible

I think in the most of the cases, one part is playing without know the full rules game. 

But, if two persons that decide engage in this kind of relation without lies.... who can say nothing? They are free. 

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Hey.,dont talk about me..?ok?this its discussion..its nothing about me,..nd who r u to judge me..?what the F...ur not god..nd ur not god father..

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Whats wrong with u..huh?if u think this topic its not interesting..just leave it..why u said those things..nd sorry..i dont wanna get laid with anyone..cuz im talking about movie..thanks

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Buddy..i didnt said u..i said godfather..that guy..ok?i didnt said u..dont be misunderstood

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Ill have some lifeless nabs dedending me..?what its that mean....

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

Ok..god father..misunderstood then..ok..anyway..happy holiday,,,

• Silje Linnerud

ehhhhh, No relationship, No sex? sounds like an old Martini Ad with George Clooney - No Martini, No party. But really, ladies, no relationship no sex? 

• Simen Stensvoll

i think people always go in to the extreme paths

a great sex= heathy attitude +healthy body +effective communication

sex and emotion both our human beings desire,don't be so scared to face them

its unhealthy to avoid either of them

if one couldn't handle with his partner's emotional desire(the reasonable one),he'd better fuck himeself instead

even the dogs need pats

however,don't be  amorous,  think they are in love with u when they give u emotional passionate pats,

thats only optional social courtesy

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

"Friend with benefits" is a pathetic concept brought forward by psychologically lonely and financially selfish commitment phobias and sexually unconfident, mentally retarded nymphomania.  

• Simen Wangberg

"'Friend with benefits' is a pathetic concept brought forward by psychologically lonely and financially selfish commitment phobias and sexually unconfident, mentally retarded nymphomania."

What about people who just like to sleep together and don't want/need any of the other stuff that comes with a traditional relationship?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Persephone, but I thought you said you wanted to be FWB when you inquired about insurance ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Friendships with benefits only work if you don't conceptualize friendship as lacking in emotional commitments.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

4 for 4, 6 for 6, 8 for 8, even for sex 'cause ur bodies wont communicate well if ur minds cant

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Dingdang, this is  unlogically ridiculous. The question of FWB never arouse during the "INSURANCE" enquiry call. More importantly, I am a bit uncomfortable about your repeated comments that we talked before, which I believe is also against your professional integrity regarding client confidentiality. Hopefully I didn't purchase any insurance from you just in case that you published all insurance details on the wall. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... you are not the first to say that I am illogical, and what's more, the "B" in FWB has nothing to do with sex, I was thinking more from the money side, if you ever re-consider ... that said, I had long given up any possibility that you would ever get insurance from me ... so, it is just an "old" joke ...

• Saint - Spartacus

sex mess friendship 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sex is messy.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've seen friendships end because of alcohol, sports, gambling, politics, and disputes related to the protocol and decorum of pencil & paper role-playing games.

Like sex, these activities are nonetheless most enjoyable in the company of friends.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.