Discussion » Film & TV » Game of Thrones is like the best thing ever

• Samuel
    Samuel wrote:
    <p>Can't get over how awesome this show is. I like slow burning epics (The Wire being the epitome of that) and intertwining stories with tons of characters. I haven't read the books but apparently it's pretty faithful so far.</p> <p>Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister is just incredible. Sean Bean rules... so does his tomboy daughter Arya (can't wait to get to like season 4 when she grows up and kicks ass). Khal Drogo and his Kalessi (Queen) is another story that I really love, that story is about to get reaaaal interesting (just finished watching Episode 7).</p> <p>If you haven't watched it already, it's the holiday weekend. Get hungover, and watch all 7 eps on Funshion or something... you won't regret it.</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Totally agree :D sometimes I´m keeping on the edge of my chair, like in the best parts of the movie Inception, when the dreams come together to the end hahaha 
    I think this serie is pretty realistic, main characters or important die often, so when your favourite characters are in danger, wow! you will find yourself praying for them XD

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I'll go on record as saying that I usually absolutely hate fantasy stuff but, this show is pretty good. The Imp is the best.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.