Discussion » Dating & Romance » why do chinese girls fear to talk about bedroom ac

  • Chreen
    Chreen wrote:
    <p>I guess some times when asked,one should bee free to talk abt things like first date,kiss,r/ship and experience. why do girls here find it so so secretive? is it being conservative or not being open minded?</p>
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

    241543903

    Google this number,switch to image search and then go stick ur head in a freezer, u will get the fucking answer!

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    ofcourse i knew some pipo would take things so personal.  ofcourse u cant go telling everyone about it but being shy to even the word itself gives an impression that its a ''no talk zone'' here. even to yo closest friend!

  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

    Haha we dont fear, we just dont want to draw nasty guys' nasty attentions!

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    @ender, well,i can see how cultures can largely differ.   @nymph,if they cant share it wd a male friend........do they,atleast wd fellow gal friend/s?

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    Usually people talks about these things with close friends, no with unknow people

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ...

    Adolfo ... nice looking font :)

    Ender ... you must be new here? have you read how many girls talked about sex right here in this forum?

    Chreen ... as you might (or might not?) have noticed, or appreciate, "sex" is still somehow considered a personal thing within the Chinese culture, and for most people, male or female, to disclose what happened behind the closed door, he/she needs to trust the person being talked to ...

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    well,if its ''just do it'' then they got the charisma. @GF, u can also notice that its ''some young folks'' that shows how so few the bold ones are though most of the time i think its a cultural norm. 

    one time am in a cyber cafe in france and a 14year old comes in,sits next to me and all he does is search for porn online while he giggles and me being a foreigner,he starts to show me his window and he looks so amused. here in china,open up such a window in a cafe n u will become a tourist attraction!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Total bullshit; Chinese girls are very open to discussions of sexuality, particularly because they are unburdened by religious shame and therefore only concerned with social shame; it's considered immodest to talk about sex in public. And, as Ataahua said, they are discrete because common dudes are so fucking disrespectful.

    BTW, what the fuck happened to that asshole who kept calling himself "PUSSY MONSTER?"

  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

    Thank you Dando Z....you got me right.

    Some common cases here:

    A pretty girl talks about this, loads of guys with bad intentions pouring in, hoping they'd have a chance to get laid, they never thought this is just like talking about some fashion brands, they think this is an open offer.

    A not pretty girls talk about this, loads of guys would mock, laught at, do everything they could to make the girl sad, depressed. To avoid the hurt, she would never talk about it in public.

    By the way, I dislike this as well: Sometimes I just browse something, I leave comment just cuz I think it intersting, cool..or simply I feel like saying something, yet in turn..the guys(girls not) who own this something, usually figured I have a crush on them and started to harass me...

     

    See?

    If I talked about sex..what's the sequences?

     

    Hahah....I think there will be some unpleaant sequences about my posts here!

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... Ataahua ... the sequence, or consequence, is that there will be lots of guys fighting to get your attention, phone number, MSN, QQ etc ... nothing unpleasant at all ... heehee ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Nymphetamine, The revelation that WLIB's PUSSY MONSTER is bisexual actually made me somewhat earnestly sympathetic. For a fraction of a second, that is.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    ... and to think I had nearly missed that ... Dando ... perhaps appearing as someone else ... oh, and I heard Edicon Chan has AIDS?

    BjJNJY ... curiously ... who are A and J?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @headmaster clownshoes:

    Plenty of “traditional" girls call me a shabi or a liumang all the time, dude. What's the matter? Are you jealous because the ladies find your "point" disagreeable?

  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

    "For some reasons, I am not allowed to speak much on personal issues but I just wonder I mean really wonder why girls on this website / forum never disagree with Dando's point. No matter what he says."

    Guess u r new here~ 

  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

    @BJJY,at least show us ur  ability to agree or disagree plz...what's ur point there?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I think that asking me what I think is not very wise.

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    the point of this discussion wasnt ''talk abt bedroom stuff in the public''  its about  the fear to even tell a close friend about it,even when they ask. i surelly have a chinese friend who acts like wat happens in the bedroom is evil to the world.i guess shes still a virgin.

    ofcourse theres no country where they talk abt sex so openly on the street but pipo talk abt it. its not a TABOO. i feel that here it feels like if anyone heard u whisper abt ''it'' then u can be convicted!

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    trolling.... is vintage... but less interesting..

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... Chreen ... why didnt you say so in the first place?

    In such case, the answer is quite simple ... either your friend does not want to tell you, and you will need to ask him/her for the reason ... or an even simpler answer is that you are not as close a friend as you think you are ...

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    mine might be one case but how come its similar to many of ma buddies? then its a cultural difference or we get to meet the shy,conservative ones in this area.

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    @ms stephanie, i dont think this is trolling!  its facing facts tho there is a saying that ''facts are bitter''

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... well ... in that case ... can you be specific about this?

    1. Are your buddies male, or female? Refer to (some) comments above for possible reason ...

    2. Are these "friends" in question, of yours and also your buddies, male or female?

    It, perhaps as Fish said, could as well be a universal thing?

    I mean, it is perhaps a social norm for a guy to talk to his buddies in pub whom he slept with the night before, and how he had made the girl begged etc ...

    Similarly, a girl might talk to her own GFs about how this guy made her feel last night ...

    ... however, it is strange for a girl to disclose to a guy, as close a friend as he might be, about sex, and vice versa ... as either case would likely to be considered "showing interest" ...

    So ... could you be a bit more specific?

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    well.....my buddies r males.  they have chinese friends.

    trust me,in america or africa,a gal can disclose to a male friend her sex life.as long as she trusts him

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... then I would be very interested to ask any American and/or African girls to enlighten us with this "fact" ... preferably real person, but not a guy acting as a girl ... heehee ...

    ... Chreen ... I have had my share of Penthous Letters and Penthouse Stories in the past ... but you still have not told us whether these Chinese friends are male or female?

    ... somehow, I cannot help but think that your Chinese friends, or perhaps only one, are female, and you are trying to figure out why they do not want to disclose sexual matters with you? Would that be a good, or at least close-enough guess?

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    This is the thing............. i have buddies. ofcourse from africa.but all live here. and somehow we all have chinese friends who are ladies. but trust me,those girls are excellently secretive. you can never know if they have done ''smthng'' b4 in their lives. so i keep wondering....is it these particular gals or its the entire race? of course i know alot are far different but as in is it.....the biggest part of the race?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Chreen ... i have buddies. ofcourse from africa.but all live here. and somehow we all have chinese friends who are ladies

    ... so would I be correct to say that you actually dont have American friends as you had stated earlier?

    ... also ... would I also be correct to say that you have no male Chinese friends?

    ... very, very suspicous ... but anyway ...

    Again, as stated earlier ... why do you want to know about their secrets or what they did in the past? I think most people would say that you (and your buddies, African or otherwise) should not be bothered with this ... if you want to be friends, just be friends ... when they trust you enough to want to tell you, they will, without the need for you (and your buddies) to askor harass ...

    And ... just a friendly warning ... it is NEVER about any race ... there are people, Chinese or African or American etc, who have very secretive, and there are also people who are compulsive truth teller ... and also compulsive liars ...

    STOP putting "race" into the equation ...

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    if u went to a foreign country, say brazil then u find out that some people act in a way thats unfamiliar to you.what would you say? ''people here are ...........''   or ''brazilians are.........''       actually when i mention race,it was a qn,not a confirmation.

    ofcourse when you cannot force someone to tell u about things they dont feel free to discuss but that also raises curiosity to know y not!

    yah,i do have male chinese friends(ofcourse) and americans too.

    are your female friends so so free with you?do u have any female friend thats friend enough to talk abt such a topic?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Chreen ... why did you pick Brazil?

    The "why not" falls into the area of "privacy" ...

    Ans: some of them do talk about it, but because they are my friends and not yours, please forgive me for being unable to disclose what I know in order to make a proof...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    PS. slight correction ... even if they ARE your friends, I would not disclose their secrets to you ... heehee ;)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued)

    P.P.S.S. ... Chreen ... if you are so interested in finding out secrets ... how about finding out for us, who is (or are) the real person(s) behind all these recent fake ID's ? You will be a hero of this site :)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... what's wrong?

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    @ S. well......if u cant ask a qn like this,then lets we the bold ones take room. 

    actually about the hidden identities, i will start with you ''S''. how cld sm1 have a letter for a name!  do pipo here hide their identification coz they fear to be revealed for their spoilt ideas or their intelligence for useful arguments? show yo true colours

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    @micah, thanx for caling a spade a ''SPADE''  and not a ''big spoon''

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    "pipo"? which particular culture speak that? Anyway ...

    Chreen ... now I think I might know why your Chinese (female) friends might not want to tell you (and your buddies) their secrets ... and for someone as intelligent as you are, I think you probably know too ... right?

    Though pervy as this thread might be, it was a fair question, even when you specifically mentioned "race" ... however ... when S. asked you to tell us in public, instead of answering or circling the question, you went onto ask who S. is ...

    This is certainly not the way to find out the truth ... because this is, if you have not realised, the internet, and whatever S. tells you here, unless you know her in real life, you have zero certainty to tell whether it is true or not ...

    Now back to the "why" ... your question to S. here is way past direct, perhaps unfriendly or offensive, and if that's how you (and your buddies) talk to your Chinese (female) friends, I have no doubt that they wont tell you anything ... because, "secrets" (or past) is not about asking, but about trust ...

    You can try the same thing with Keith or Something ... you wont get far with this ...

    Good luck though ...

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    the secret of getting a girl to reveal her innermost self/secrets to someone like DD said is trust.if she feels comfortable with u then she will tell u anything u wanna know but only if she feels ok with u.

    u can force a horse to the lake but u cant force it to drink. the same applies to girls.

    u can force a girl to talk but doesnt mean she will say what u want her to say or what u expect her to say.

  • Monica Dalseghagen

    hehehehehe.......by ''pipo'' i meant ''people'' cmon thats simple short hand.

    are u trying to say it was a pervy thread? i dont think so. its the direction which different people decided to take their arguments that made it seem like that term i dint even think of while posting it.

    @ john, i think u misplaced your video to a wrong thread.pliz u should have kept it on yo pc for personal visual purposes.

    @stevie,trust me even sometimes when she feels comfortable,she wont. esp ''here''

    i do not have any grudges on S. she is true that different people will have different opinions. but shes wrong about talking the topic in public. all i was saying was not for a lady to tell the public but a close friend.i hope thats clear.

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    talking in private is different from talking in public man.

    if she says what u want here ,is she saying it only to u or everyone here?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Chreen ... after a while, you will get used to him ... but S (Salmon) kind of had a point ... "trust" is NEVER a one-way thing, so maybe, if you (and your buddies) trust your Chinese (female) friends, and let them on a secret or two, they might also open up and return the trust?

    ... by the way ... having (not just showing) a real/keen interest to be friends, but not just for any "special benefit" (dont mind me, but some girls are sensitive), would also help ...

    ... also ... Salmon is kind of pink :)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... heehee ... Salmon wore white T-shirt with cut-off jeans on Thurs ... and a little black dress on Friday ... very yummy ;)

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    to avoid gossips...

    man is more sensitive... 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc