Discussion » Sports & Activities » Anyone here a Beijing Guoan fan?

• Samuel
    Samuel wrote:
    <p>When I was in Shanghai I kinda enjoyed going to the CSL games and watching Shanghai Shenhua. I'm gonna be in BJ for the foreseeable future so I guess I'm going to do the most treacherous thing known to all of man and start supporting the greatest rivals of my old club (I'll still love Shanghai but it's hard to watch a game up here).</p> <p>Does anyone here go to watch the games? Does anyone know about how the season ticket arrangements work? In Shanghai the stadium was basically empty except on the 2 ends (behind the goals), where the season ticket holders were. They called themselves Blue Devils and Ultras... it was quite cute... but yeah that's where I'd want to stand if I go to see Guoan. Is it the same arrangement as in Shanghai?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I remember a former student gave a presentation about Beijing Guo'An, and that arrangement of the fan clubs sounds familiar. But I'm a yank and I don't give a shit about soccer, so I can't tell you much else.

Anyway, bump.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.