Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » How do i remove a "sign guestbook" on a pa

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>Ok so I ran across "The House" listing and I remember from last weekend going there. And I said I did not really like the place much since you can't dance to the music. But now I feel like a douche for saying something negative and I immediately went to remove it and found out I could not do so.&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Anyways I also feel bad b/c its not like i hate house music, its just it gets a little repetitive of the same sound for 3 hours and I am not sure how to dance to the music since there is no rhythm and all I end up doing and spending three hours faking a happy smile pumping my fist the whole time.&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>But even so i still would like to remove my comment b/c even though I do not enjoy that many people do. And I prefer to only give good reviews and I feel like a complete ass now.&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>So if anyone can help that would be appreciated 谢谢 合作&nbsp;</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... you cant do it ... not for the moment ... you could perhaps ask the admins ...

... or maybe ... I think the "owner" of the advert can also do it?  

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... and if the number of characters permit ... "please ignore or remove the previous comment" ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.