Discussion » Dating & Romance » BDSM fetish

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    <p>That stands for Bondage, Domination, and Sadomasochism.</p> <p>A common misconception about the BDSM scene is that it's violent and hateful. Actually, it's about exploring your partner's boundaries and limitations, and demands a high degree of emotional sensitivity, even (or perhaps especially) from the dominant party.</p> <p>Someone just set up a new <a href="../groups/group.rails?Gid=1000002414">BDSM/fetish group</a>. I thought I'd let the rest of you freaks know. I'm sure there are more than a couple people here who're into the whips and chains kink. I'm afraid I'm just a curious neophyte, though. I'm too submissive for my own good, and my social awkwardness makes it difficult for me to meet dominant females.</p>
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

masochism? actually am into anatomy,if u could meet my desire am willing to help...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll try anything once.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I shall let u live more than a few days to try others first~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Try others? Are you cooking, too? This is a BDSM topic, not vore.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

LOL...here comes a BDSM professinal...Dando,I think he can perfectly meet ur  desire~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

torturegarden...nice~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"What actually happens during a BDSM "sex" session?"

Whatever Evanescence says.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

Dando is a girl ! u don't know that?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

First vore and now transexuality! You're so off-topic! Goddammit, Evanescence, if you're not going to be the leatherclad dominatrix of my dreams/nightmares, at least don't cockblock me.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

YJ joined the group even faster than me.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

fun sure... also a fantastic way to kill people reasonably...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

suffocating and slicing people is my fetish if am allow to join...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's a common misconception that BDSM is just violent sex or sexy violence. It's really more about power and control. Bondage (being bound with ropes or other devices) isn't really violent on its own. Neither are humiliation or orgasm denial. But these are rather common tricks in BDSM play.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Moonriver, Sex group, you mean? I don't think anyone else mentioned a 3P.

• Maxxy
    Maxxy wrote:

I guess Moonriver meant a group regarding sex

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

the only one word i can read is torture... so play games, fine and fun

--Moonriver (2011/5/30)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahhaha ... is hotpot a part of it? or is hotpot a way to attract people to Moonie‘s dungeon of fun?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... ans: no ... I dont have a life ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

True confession

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahha ... at least I answer the question ... when you (Priest) are avoiding yours ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Polemic and nagging need time, which in the mean  time I don't have much. As I said, I won't wave gud 8. Time's gonna come

• Simen Wangberg

Boring "fetish" is boring

• Simen Wangberg

^that's more like it

• Saint - Spartacus

wow ! ~ ~ a worng place for a ''Child" another amsterdam red light district + a little violence...

Nein . ich bin nicht EinBildung für das

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This thread has succeeded beyond my wildest imagination. I was worried that we'd get a bunch of macho dudes acting like they're doms, but as it turns out we've got guys who think light spanking during doggystyle is a "fetish," and girls who've got far, FAR darker tastes.

I love you, WLIB. I am so glad I didn't leave.

• Saint - Spartacus

Scheiße dann

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah this has actually ended up being way more interesting than I thought it could possibly be.

"i really want to sell one"

"One" what? I'll trade you one English for one whatever-it-is that you're selling/renting.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Interesting group, never tried chained and stuff like that, cuffed and whiping is always fun. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Michael ... it would seem that Kulo is available as a BDSM Mistress ... I think "dominatress" might be the more appropriate term?

• Simen Wangberg

Dominatrix, yeah. Think I'll pass, actually - I'm not much for being submissive, although I guess I shouldn't knock it without trying.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Michael:

Don't like bottoming? What's the matter? Too DEEP for you?

The pegging, I mean.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Don't dominant women seek wounded prey?"

I think you have women confused with men, Samuel. Does this happen often?

• Simen Wangberg

Eheheheh, dis tread. Didn't Mike Savage coin the term "pegging"? This seems like a good place to discuss his body of work. Eheheh

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yes. YES. This is why you and I are the official WLI/b/ Ambassadors of the Rusty Mitt; to introduce the gloriously deviant relationship advice column Savage Love to the Chinese mainland. Also, the slang terms pegging and santorum. This is what that awful Chinese Chick, White Guy column should have emulated.

I submit for community approval, the greatest relationship advice column ever penned:

I am a bi woman happily married to a straight man, and we both “participate” in hot sexy times with other women during threesomes. It's hard to find hot 30ish bi girls where we live, but the encounters we've had were for the most part excellent. Everything was great until three weeks ago, when we had a miscarriage. We'd been trying for almost two years, so the recovery is not just physical but emotional for both of us.

We were only recently given the go-ahead to have sex again. We have a well-rounded sex life — kink, BDSM, toys — and both of us have said that, just for right now, we're not looking for anything more than just us.

I went to the computer this morning to find that my husband had left his e-mail open. His inbox was filled with replies to recent queries sent to girls looking for couples to hook up with. His e-mails to these girls ask what gets them hot and when/where we can all hook up, and they state that his wife is really excited about f-ing her. I'm probably overreacting due to all the extra hormones, but he's lying to them, and I'm not sure what he's doing to me.  — Confused & Hormonal

Check out Mike Savage's response here. He does an excellent and humorous job of humanizing even the most bizarre of kinksters.

• Simen Wangberg

Savage is the mad notes. Read up, ladies and gentlemen. He is a wizard of boning.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Mike Savage? or Dan Savage?

I'm glad I read the whole article. His closing challenge to "choicer" John Cummins=HILARIOUS!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Shit. You're right. Yes, it's Dan Savage. Funny, I normally conflate him with Fred Savage.

• Simen Wangberg

DERF. No I seriously thought it was Mike Savage. Those famous Savage people. Actually, I'm not even sure who Mike Savage is. Anyway, John Cummins can (and should) go ess a dee, if only to prove his point.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Are you thinking of Michael Savage, conservative talk radio host of the "Savage Nation"? He trolled the UK into banning him from ever entering the country. Writes incompetently but talks a good show.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ah yeah. I remember that guy. He was on MSNBC when they wanted to provide some sort of perverse "balance" for folks like Maddow and Olbermann, and he got fired for wishing AIDS upon a gay dude calling in to his radio show.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

it's kinda relates. Gay-AIDS~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It did. In the 1980s. Nowadays, it's not an acceptable insult for villagers from Henan, is it?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

don't get me wrong, I support gay relationships~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I know. Nothing personal. I'm just dropping a reference to this sort of thing, in case someone takes your comment too seriously.

• kö
    wrote:

when  i  open  thats  web..i  find  i cant  find  my way  and  i  am lost.......我找不到自己的性趣定位。。于是我都填写了 不确定。。。。。晕倒

• Stine Ekren
  • kö
    wrote:

这是说明 我正常呢 还是不正常呢 ?请问各位专家???

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

this world is fucking crazy not because of itself but coz of us human beings as  we are all complicated existence as it meant to be,maybe we should all get enlightened ,but everything always happens for a reason I think...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.