Discussion » Nonsense » anyone have ever dated a Muslim?

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:
    <p>a friend was dating a Muslim cutie, but the guy just full of crappy parodox , e.g: after getting blow job but criticised gals who gives bjs ,&nbsp;are not a good gal, coz Allah is up there watching us, and he strongly suggested my friend read their Quran, besides, he thinks , girls used dildos are all animals ...while his father has two wives ...</p>
  • Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

im not really sure, i think he's from Turkmenistan or somewhere near there,

yeah, i told her to ignore him but the poor one said she was sort of in love with him, damn

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

whats with all the religious undertones?

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

sorry to say that, but, plzzzzz, dont get offended, TUCO HONEY,

I think in Turkmenistan language, "Tuco" means "guys who are sexually disabled ", or at least it is pronounced like that

• Gwen
    Gwen wrote:

wow....

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

To J.C

you are damn right about this "Hypocrisy" thing

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

i met a guy in SLT that came to me and my friends said hello, then continuisly  keep telling us Quran quotes (in arabic), i could just get a bit, guess it must have been sura ... no idea what he wanted to do, but he just don't want to leave or stop ....

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Wow. You've outdone yourself, GF.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

‘’Most muslims are perverts‘’

I suppose this thread is for girls to answer,hehe...PG,did they forced u to give them bj?

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

GREAT thx to the guy in the pic without your top on! sorry, i dont know how to type your name

well, you see, i am not supposed to know everything about this "Muslims could marry many wivies as long as they could take care of everyone, ", maybe it's legal AND acceptable in their religion, to me it's just halirious and WRONG, sorry if i offended your religious culture, i just say how i feel, BTW, when he talked about his own father, he didnt look so pround of it either

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

haha. Veronica我就喜欢~

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

yeah, exactly, that's why he felt guilty for his own old man, or probably becoz of financial reasons, he really had an opinion about his old man bought that woman an old fashion BMW

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

High Five    J.C

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

you are not going to?

great!!

although it's your own problem, still, im  happy for your decision , the topless guy !!

• Kevin Brekke
    Kevin Brekke wrote:

Pomegranate; how many muslim  do you know? you dumb ass!

• Veronica
    Veronica wrote:

im totally lost... guys

• Stine Ekren
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've partied with some awesome & laid-back Sufi Muslims and I've been fucked with by fundamentalist Christians from supposedly "mainline" Protestant sects. Muzzies get a bad rap because they're poorer than Jews and Christians, so they're more vulnerable to the manipulations of fundamentalists like Osama bin Laden, particularly if assholes like him are doing more to build hospitals and schools in the Middle East than the bellicose Ameriwon'ts.

Patriarchal backwardness is entirely due to a lack of socio-economic development. It's not inherent to the religion at all. After all, even though some passages in the Bible were used to justify slavery in the United States, few people would call slavery an artifact of Christianity.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Keith, Never directly.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Something Islam has that is not in any other religion is the concept of "ijtehad" which puts morality in the hands of the average person, and calls on them to use their reason in all situations. Its fallen somewhat out of fashion but it is very popular in Islamic Feminisim (which is a really fascinating topic)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.