Discussion » Nonsense » An indian said I'm a white skin freak!

  • 北川黑
    北川黑 wrote:
    <p>I knew him from work!He wanted to date me and i refused!Then he said I'm A WHITE SKIN FREAK LIKE OTHER CHINESE!!!</p> <p>I dont want to say&nbsp; this is discrimination,but when i worked for a singapore company,sometimes i got this treatment too.That boss is a korean woman.I feel they dont treat me like a human.</p> <p>I dont know why I got this&nbsp; treatment from other asian,we almost look the same.</p>
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

    the human race will never cease to amaze me with its lack of intelligence.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Most Indian men are perverts

  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

    total prejudice/racist remarks.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahaha ... "Indian named Chinese person ..."

    Q: how many times do we actually need to remind outselves not to generalise?

  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

    as many times as it takes our brains to realize how stupid it is :D

  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

    wow. asian  ppl do not discriminate against people from western countries?

    what a crock.

     

    someone please wake me up.

  • kö
    wrote:

    可以直接无视他们

  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

    human beings are such easy prey.

  • 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

    @Fish spoken right out mf hy heard :-)

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    People ought to learn to discriminate with extreme prejudice.

    I mean Mt. Dew extreme. Not al Qaeda extreme.

  • 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

    most humans are ignorant and quite intolerant, you can even trap a tolerance/anti racism activist into indirectly agreeing with steriotypes and prejustices... and also why is it that westerner still called white people? most chinese girls are white, i go with Steve Biko, we should say pink people ^^

     


  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    the treatment blacks get in china is really bad.its a fact that chinese teach their kids to recognise skin color and not people.i will give an example,back in my country if a little kid sees a foreigner he will look at him/her and keep on playing or doing whatever it is the youngling was doing(cos he saw and recognised that its a human being) but here in china a chinese kid sees a foreigner especially blacks they will say laowai and keep on staring cos they have been taught that that person is different from them(they see color and not people).

    dont say lets not talk about racist here.china is very racist and lot of foreigners go through it every day like its our fault we were born slightly different.

    the indian guy that said that to u is a very stupid MTF.

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    u should have asked him that if u are freak like other chinese then why did he wanna talk or date u? which means he is also a freak.

    he is just another asshole breathing precious oxygen.

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    haha,i wanted to write that but wasnt sure of the spelling.

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    having sex is quite different from saying someone is black/white or yellow.

    racism is about color while sex is about the guy having a nice dick and if he knows how to use it well to satisfy the girl who is with him at the time.

  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

    what the fuck does being able to get a girl have to do with racism?

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    some girls might not like the guy at all but they will say the sex with him is fucking awesome so because of that they bear his presence.in other words outside the bed the guy is worthless to them.

    they just need/use him to get to their much anticipated destination.

    i once knew a guy that was seeing a chinese girl who was fucking crazy about sex but everytime he saw her he was always quiet then one day he told me that he was always eager to go and get laid but that the girls appetite was just too fucking unsatisfiable.

    he always told me "steve,i feel like i have been raped and trust me when i say it wasnt an easy raping cos i think am lucky i can still walk" and i will go, hahahaha

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...

    Kulo ... "easy to get a girl", has nearly nothing to do with "racism" ... some Chinese girls are OK with making friends or having relationships with foreigners, some, however, are not, while some only did it just to feel superior ...

    ... also, seeing that he is, as you claim, an Indian, did you at any one time, express your interest to improve your English by making friends with foreigners, but when he offered to help, regardless of his motive, you rejected?

    Of the Indian colleagues that I know, as well as Sri L and Pak ... they were always proud of their individualism and nations, and some of them got very frustrated when I teased them that they all look the same ... so, I seriously doubted that your Indian colleague would actually envy you pale skin ...

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    i wasnt the one who joined racism and sex together but i am the one trying to show the difference in the two areas.

    the both are different.

    a girl might hate a guys guts but still willing to sleep with him cos he is hot and well to do in the area that needs doing.

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    this very true.make friends cos u like the persons personality and enjoy being around that person not cos u need someone.

    that would be just using the person and when u are done u kick them out the door.

    that would be a bad reason to get to know someone.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...

    Kulo ... that's probably because you have not had the pleasure to meet one who speaks like an English gentleman ... there was a period in the Indian history when the country was occupied by the British, and a fair number of them did pick up the British accent ...

    ... and agree on the second part ... but many people, Chinese especially, are still doing it ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... and that brings up another point ... why do people insist on learning American or British accent and then threw their hands up when they cannot understand people with accent, e.g. Indian, Japanese or even Chinese?

    ... in my silly opinion, one's English is NOT good if one cannot understand people with accent ... it is what I call "handicapped English" ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... ditto ... mine is only so so ... and I did not say specifically that YOU dont understand his English for any reason ... I was only raising another point ...

  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

    吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸。。。

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... 葡萄?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... and JC never disappoint ... Kulo ... you should go outside and ask ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Kulo ... another question, based on what Paul wrote ... if you have had bad experience with one or maybe two Indians, and also a few Koreans, have you considered why or how you ended up being on their bad side?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    That's "keep your nose out of this," you magical moron.

    You're obviously not from the UK as you claim in your profile. What are YOU doing here, mate?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    What makes you think I'm trawling for pussy and not just trolling? Pointing out that you're not only a fucking idiot but also a liar is not a means to some other ends.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Dando ... a new friend of yours?

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    is everybody acyually blind to see paul cowen is not who he says he is?

    that pic in is profile is fake .

    although it takes one with origin to know and see through his lines.

    guy i know where u are from n it aint UK but it aint none of my concern but man  no need to come in here all blazzing attacking everybody or kulo for posting a thread about her experience here.

    let her speak her mind cos to some people it actually helps to unload even to people u dont know or have never seen before.

    its medicine in a funny way dude so be nice or try to be.

    i hail o.

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    @ Swag (Afroman) , I feel ya to a point yet I've only have been called the N word once on this site,well at least literally or flatly.

  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

    wow,this is kinda getting personal btw Dando and Paul.

    another lovers quarrel?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Paul, U MAD.

    You're so right! Nobody here likes me; they scarcely tolerate me, and only because I am exceedingly talented at disarming trolls far worse than me.

    Novel advice, though. I tried quitting this site last week (see: Dando's Dead) but I was too moved by the eulogies to remain dead, so I'm back by popular demand.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    And Stevie Blunder, you can go piss up a rope.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    "no one and I do mean no one wants you on WLIB"

    Ummmm.... Clearly not true.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Unfortunately not true. I dare say WLIB suffers from battered woman syndrome; Dando only trolls you because he loves you.

    Speaking of batter, I think I'm gonna make tonkatsu out of some trolls tonight. Come at me, bros.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Paul, could you write the word "fuck" a few more times?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... stupid people asking stupid question ... what is "stupidness"?

    Dando ... how is that dinner of yours?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Paul, no one cares about your shitty English. The issue is that you're pretending to be a native speaker, and you're not. Also, we don't like you because you smell badly. And your mother dresses you funny.

    Dinner, DD? Last night you mean? I was wicked late. Go figure!

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ...

    Oh, you did not go? I heard it was very good ...

     

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Dando ... did that just sound familiar?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Let me tell u something people. For some expats, China might be their first country to live in after leaving their own States.

    I have been and lived for longer period of times in some countries and I feel great living in China. I don't see much of racism in here at all (Little). I state again well, I don't see much of racism in here. I have been in some countries where racism is  a rule. I saw people who packed and moved.

    Chinese are curious, to see a non Chinese around their country, and their way of looking is not a look of disdain, it's a look of amazement. There is no malice in that.

    There are those who despise foreigners, but the % is too slim.

    Racism can be found in every ethnicity. I know some blacks who are extremely racist. I had worked with a fellow black guy who barely tolerate a white on his way. There are many like that as there are; among reds, whites, greens and yellows.

    But everyone has his or her own taste, that's not racism, it's a mater of choice. Am talking about love here.

    Let me correct somewhere, often time people talk about race. There's only one race. And that race is Adam race or Human race. Notmore than that as far as I'm concerned. Prove me wrong.

    One more last thing. God, the almighty, didn't create black because white paint got finished, He did make different skin colors just for one reason, and that's for his glory.

    Amen! 

  • 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...  Kulo ... you did not miss much ... have a good night ...

  • Rune
    Rune wrote:

    Oh DAYUM finally a thread with drama that is more dramatic than idiotic.

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    @ Hp, I completely understand. Racism is not always a collective discussion of experienced individuals as some may believe. Still, most souls assimilate across a plane that some cannot and chose not to comprehend. In the real world, immigration makes sense for you and other successful people so we do what we have to do.

    China is a great country just look at the variety of ideologies. All love from me.

    I've  had a few black friends that were exactly the same way. For, example if someone blatantly insulted our race they would punch them in the mouth....Kinda like Old China when a teacher or parent was openly disrespected.

    Oh well, screw that it's a new day and a different time so nostalgia is simply black and white? Wait, maybe some things haven't changed so much after all.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc