Discussion » Sports & Activities » Who will hoist the Champions League trophy? Ba

• G
    G wrote:
    <p>I am a big fan of Barca...</p>
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

i was supporting Manchester but i have to admit that Barca played a better game, very offensive and controlling the ball most of the time, so yeah my team lost ;(

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

for me the best performance from Manu yesterday was the GK, he stopped lots of could have happened* goals, but i agree although i don't support Barca, they played way better yesterday

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Swag(Afroman) i love football i do, and yes i used to play in Cuba in college in a a team but not here in China, i would love to though, call me a football freak lol he he he

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

.@Nina, the game finished! Manchester United lost 3-1. 

I've supported United for years, but I actually enjoyed the game last night. Barcelona are just amazing and the control they have of the ball at times is unbelievable. I don't think Man United played badly, though I do think they gave Messi too much respect and time on the ball, but when the best team in the world are playing at their absolute best there's nothing you can really do about it. 

I was hopeful after the first ten minutes when United closed them down and Barca were struggling to string passes together without losing the ball, but after ten minutes (and I guess the adrenaline rush in the Utd players subsided), United weren't in it. 

I also wouldn't say Van De Sar had a great game: at least one of the goals he was a bit out of position for (from memory the Messi one). I thought the best Utd player was probably Rooney or Park: Rooney for creating and Park because he practically never stopped running. I thought Giggs and Hernandez both were pretty quiet, though with the amount of ball we had I don't think it's exactly their fault. 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, Barca played well. It's a dream team. SAF made some mistakes. I don't understand how he played Chicharito for the whole game, really strange. He should have gambled, Owen, Berba...I agree with Daniel, Van De Sar, this wasn't his game to remember, even the first goal, that was in a closed angle.

But Messi messed up with MU. Don't foget, next year's Cl is for Chelsea:)

Up the blues:)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.