Discussion » Nonsense » Why women feel insecure when they feel they are in

• Shu Qi
    Shu Qi wrote:
    <p><span style="font-family: verdana,geneva; font-size: small;">Why women feel insecure when they feel they are in love? </span></p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

guys too... that's one reason they refused to make commitment ... 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Shu Qi ... are you sure it is "insecure"? Again, I am sure this is not a general behaviour or situation ... do you suppose you can explain more?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

well lets see

if you are a chinese girl and are in love with laowai. well maybe you feel insecure because you may know/suspect he has many girls around :)

• Simen Stensvoll

not all women.

i just felt lost,i guess that was because i didn,t go with the right guy.

• Simen Stensvoll

damn it

i need a guy who can read maps,cos i can't

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

map reading classes 5 yuan

• Simen Stensvoll

see,love is luxurious!!

i can't even afford for a map reading class

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

haha 15 rmb you cannot afford to pay?

wow thats pretty bad. better get a job.

• Simen Stensvoll

have to save the 15rmb for my lunch

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

wow youre bummin

• Simen Stensvoll

follow ur heart

be happy as what u r ,not who r with

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

... based on that description, such ”insecure" feeling could really go both ways ... I have heard some guys feeling insecure and went completely nuts about it too ...

... like I had recently been talking to a few girls, if it is just a "once off" thing, but not a relationship, once the "spark" is gone, then there is not much left in it ...

... however, if it is supposed to be a relationship, or even a marriage, then it is a matter of persistence, whether she has any faith in him, in themselves ... if not, then "insecurity" could grow to seperation ...

... hope that makes sense ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)

... just came back from the gym with my wife, who went to her facial appt immediately and told me that she will call when she is about to head home ... my reply was that if no one answered, I would probably be somewhere with a girl and wont come home tonight ... and does anyone want to guess what happened?

... she did not even look twice and walked off laughing ... now, ladies and gentelmen, that's I call "secure" ...

So, as another attempt to perhaps answer this thread ... people (male or female) feel insecure in a relationship (and in fact, very similarly, in a job) because they somehow feel that they can be replaced easily and usually have no idea how to "secure" their roles, and dont know where they can go if things go bad ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The way affection grows between a man and woman is different. Once in love, mostly ladies would give themselves much to the man, this would be displayed by jealousy and too much attention. Whereas, man tend to retract after he has got what he wanted from a woman.

That's why, ladies should be too cautious about guys who are asking their hands. Most of them are there just for games and nothing more, while most girls tend to hold on the guy forever, exept players.

High Priest__Women Advocate

• Henrik Pdrsn
    Henrik Pdrsn wrote:

If u love someone , just let him go . I f he can come  back , he will love u for ever. If he can't , he is not yours.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

Priest ... I am not too sure if I understand "guys who are asking their hands" ... but, what does this have to do with the thread topic?

Tina ... it is a bit more complicated than that ... think of it as a "kite" perhaps ... pulling too hard, the string might break, and the kite would fly away ... not pulling hard enough, the wind might "steal" the kite as well ... it needs to be done right ... and this "right" would depend on different individual ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... and Priest ... one more thing if I may, and dont mind me ... as much you seem to be anti-PUA, there is a certain Gu-ness in you that seems quite odd ...

Good night folks ... till tomorrow :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Shu Qi! If you were really a girl you would understand what I really meant.

Have u studied the Fox and the crow fable? Most men, like the majority of the expats on this forum, are the better example of the fox. I leave it to you to make a survey and get to know how many girls each expats and even local fellows on sites like these have been slaughtered.

That's why I admonish to ladies to be more cautious on giving themselves to a guy. I mean those who want stable relationship of course.

High Priest__Women Advocate

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... completely off topic ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I can hardly wait ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

Sebastian ... as much as you might be correct, and the fact is that "love" does not necessarily equate "trust", the key here is not "say", but "feel" ... also, the feeling might not go both ways ...

Who deleted Priest's explanation?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.