Discussion » Nonsense » HEY!GUYS,i want ask you something (yes about girls

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

hey! i like you all .

and then. i have some question for how could make this happen or works.

me kevin. i am kind of new for weliveinbeijing.com

every morning i use to often this site and find some new girl and say `hey` to them.

then some time i open some guy`s page,i can see the new friends list almost the same like mine.

haha,你懂的!you know it guys ,right !

i think some time we all do the same thing 

-------------------

then i found most of girls here has very very nice profile pic, so pretty clean crazy sexy! seems like weliveinbeijing is a angle site.

but but but! 

actually after i said lots of `hey` ,i didn`t get lots of replies.

--------------

guys do you have any idea about this situation?

it there any other better way to know them?

or girls! tell us , what is the best way to make you happy !

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

special thing is more attractive... 

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

OP, What do u want from girls? hehe...

here ... for your information~lol...

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

who is DD? DD法国人?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

oh! UNCLE .,,,.... red lips

• P+M=C
    P+M=C wrote:

maybe they're bored of all the loser foreigners looking for easy sex

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

need some sleep

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Change your profile picture to one of you standing next to a girl.

Within minutes you will have dozens of messages from pathetic, desperate zhuangbi guys wearing sunglasses or posing topless or playing a guitar saying "hey bab. u look gud. how ru?"

Would you respond to every one? And what would you say if you did respond? "I'm fine thanks, apart from lots of semi-illiterate monkeys wearing sunglasses who look like they've barely finised their last wank keep sending me messages! How are you??"

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

hey KIM!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

why do men wear sun glasses inside the room ? that's a question~!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I am a nice fruit man!

Drinking cool 沙蕀果汁 now..

爽~

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@.rOkOlOkO. u mean zhuangB men? but I did saw a guy probably in his 40s(Chinese)not even remove his sun glasses in the subway.he's definitely not the attractive type, is he covering his shitty face or just because it's more convenient to stare at some exciting spot that might not be caught by people easily? hehe...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"pomegranate juice is so delicious"

Thank you!

But ... "preaching to the converted" do you know?

I have educated the good people of WLIB with my pomegranate cocktail recipes before:

http://weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread.rails?passport=cnull&tid=1000004967

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

7) They know you are a ladyboy.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

thanks scott

just had a nice sleep 

tonight will be a long night , haha 

everybody have fun.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Kevin ... be afraid, be very, very afraid ... the WLIB fairy godfather is here (not the same person as the individual who called himself GodFather) ... and tonight's was very good ...

Similar to what Scott said, you are just one of the many guys (and many of them appear with many different IDs) on this site, and to make youself stand out, you have to have something unique ... you dont look too stupid, so you can figure that out ...

By the way, there are actually some sick individuals here who are male, but used female photos as mugshots ... so, if you "hi" or "hey" to a girl, but got no reply from her, she might in fact be a "he" ... you will learn more when you stay here longer ...

Good luck...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

I am here not for dating, everytime i got the same message:" hey, u pretty, what is QQ or MSN number?"

I am so tired of this type of message. if you wanna talk with girl u have to say something different than other guys in case to give a first, good, and unique message to impress the girl. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued)

。。。listen to Yuki ... she knows what she is talking about ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... GodFather ... but I have been insulting myself for a long time ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hey.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hey.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hey.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

IS THIS WORKING? ANY HAWT BABES WANNA SWING FROM MY DICK YET?

• kö
    wrote:

阿姨来听 DD 现身说法来了

楼主其实可以多注册几个马甲,有男也有女,没事就互相发讯息。yy

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... Dando ... I had trouble sleeping last night ... did I just innocently help a PUA?

阿姨千岁,千岁,千千岁!不知道阿姨换了名字,微服出巡,有失远迎,实在是罪该万死!请阿姨鞭挞我,责罚我吧!

• kö
    wrote:

我内个去     鞭挞你   阿姨没有小皮鞭   裤腰带 成不? 我接着睡  困啊  困啊

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

yeah, i agree..the: nice pic, wanna be friends msgs are just dumb! never reply to those. few that i repied wrote something more personal, to response to my buble or something..and i have to say, girls look at the pictures too. if u dont seem to be like the ones we are attracted to, we dont reply. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.