Discussion » Music » BAD EGG: Scrambled 炒 tonight

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    <p><a href="../events/main.rails?Eid=200007169">Derp</a>.</p> <p>Who's going?</p> <p>If you're there, say something clever to me that I might be able to quote for an article. I'm incredibly socially awkward and I'm awful at this interview shit.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Mayhaps the heat will accomplish what the chemicals cannot.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

BUUUUMP!

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i will be there i think long name girl.

but i know no one 

what clould do 

i will feel very lonly!!!!!!

i need know someone before going

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah come on JZ. I've been to these parties before, and there are always tons of cool, pretty broads shaking their junk in the basement. Actually, last time there was just a bunch of dudes down there at one point, which was kind of hilarious. But usually there are women! I swear.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

yo big up, thanks for the support! see you tonight :)

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

don't understand....explain dando

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

oh bad egg,ekki,thanks for all the invitations,i will go tonight as i never promised ha

so what it's about?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Thanks to all who came up to me after my set at the Great Wall party this weekend, telling me that they really enjoyed it. Your kind words really made my night a spectacular one!

As a thank you to those there and a reminder of what those who didn't make it missed, i tried to recreate my set from Saturday night.. which can be found here:

http://www.soundcloud.com/ekkicore

be warned! it's over an hours worth of 140bpm madness, a mash of psytrance (exclusively Infected Mushroom tracks) and dubstep.. will wake you up from a sleepy Monday at work :)

thanks again and enjoy!

E. xo

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

well thank you kind sir, glad you enjoyed it :) hope you had fun for the rest of the festival anyway!

see you soon! although sadly the bass party this weekend is canceled :(

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

issues with the venue.. something about a contract we didn't sign that they never told us about.. we'll try to make it happen at a later date!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.