Discussion » Sports & Activities » bike riding

• Tuco
    Tuco wrote:
    <p>Biking:</p> <p>Tomorrow, weather permitting, will go out to the Minb Tombs and back for a nice stretch.</p> <p>If you have a decent bike, like riding, speak English then let's do it.</p> <p>Will ride along the badaling expressway out to:</p> <p>Sha He Shui Ku</p> <p>Changping Downtown: Lunch</p> <p>Ming Tombs: Afternoon tour</p> <p>Changping: Dinner</p> <p>Headback along the badaling before it gets dark.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Experienced riders preferred but not required.</p> <p>Nothing serious, just a good ride and get out of the city for the day.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>contact here.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>I will be leaving the city from long ze at about 11am. and plan to return by 7 or 8 pm.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>cheers</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Shit dude, I wish I had a bike now...I would be totally down for this. I mean, how hilly is it - like could I roll out on a fixed-gear, or would I need a "real" bike? I would be up for doing this another time.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.