Discussion » Nonsense » how can you tell two people already have sex?

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    <p>just wonder...some are quite easy to tell, some are quite complicated. But generally, what would be the signs??</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... in your case:

1. do you want to know how to catch if your BF has been cheating?

2. or had someone caught you doing something naughty?

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

不好意思 英文不好。。。sex的事干嘛要tell two people。。。。

难道这就是传说中的3p吗?。。。。。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

ask them... they will tell ya....

• Saint - Spartacus

camera surveillance

• Simen Wangberg

Nikki Sixx, the old bassist from Motley Crue - there's an anecdote from their tell-all book where he says he used to stick his dick in warmed-up burritos to prevent his girlfriend from figuring out that he was sleeping with other chicks.

Logic prevails again? :-/

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

i am talking about the way two people act when they are together..@uncle dd, no I am not talking about me or boyfriend, i am just wondering.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... "together"? That's still not too clear to me ...  but ...

It looks like you are talking about people who have something in common, perhaps hang out with the same friends, or (as I was saying) working together?

If it is a ONS, mostly due to drunkenness, there is often a fair bit of awkwardness, attempt to avoid eye contact perhaps ... and depends on what had actually happened, a slight linger of "what if" ...

If it is office romance, it is quite the reverse ... nearly no awkwardness, lots of eye contacts, in extreme case, they might even be "drowned" and be a bit into a daydreaming state ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that sounded more like some kinds of vampiric relationships ... heehee ...

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

orgy!

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Scott

haha, genius! listen to him 芝芝

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Scott,

haha, you are an expert!

well, in fact, I still support you to smell the dick, but it will be hard to operate though! lol   you need to paralyse him first and the location need to be safe and isolated! Anyway , anyway, it seems to be the most direct way, but way too hard to operate!

So go with the observation technic from Scott, although it's less accurate and success of result is depending on your experiences!  And I always blow this, as when I'm into someone, I just thought he speak too much and too intimate with every pretty chicks! hahahahaha

• Simen Wangberg

"well, in fact, I still support you to smell the dick"

Fun fact: there was a rap tune released a few years back called "Smell Yo Dick". Google that shit, people. Or YouTube it, if you're VPN'd up.

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

haha thank you all...my question actually is

how can you tell two people are having an affairs/sex?

scott did answer that quite well. but i would need more specific answer.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

In Western culture, ANY hand-holding indicates they've most likely already had sex, but not so with Chinese people. Passionate public kissing = haven't had sex yet. Nonchalant peck (tiny kiss) in public = have had sex.

Dammit.... Scott you are soo right... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"In Western culture, ANY hand-holding indicates they've most likely already had sex,"

LOL WUT? It indicates that they are junior high students.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

That's normal way in a normal relationship which it is hardly for you to understand Dando 先生... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think you hardly understand western culture if you think hand-holding is a clear sign of previous genital-to-genital contact. They could be churchgoers or some silly shit like that.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Scott, dare to challenge Champion is also a  fun thing to do~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Stephanie ... FYI, I hold hands with my wife 99% of the time when we go out, but I cannot remember having sex EVERY night ...

... and Dando ... you know that I dont go to church ...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I'm afraid OP has improved men's cheating skills by starting this thread...hehe...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

DD, you guys still holding hands when you guys go out? and every time? Gosh, she is sooo lucky already with having sex with you.. :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I keep forgetting that you did not come to dinner last time at WFJ ... but Nikkie was there, and I think she might have seen it?

The truth is that sometimes we might "attack" each other in the middle of the street, and I need to hold her hands, or more like "restraint“, to avoid any damage .. heehee ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hahahah.... ok.. it makes more sense .... 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The nest way is to know if guys have had sex is from smell. Sure, u can smell it.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"even though everyone seems to agree with me on this one"

Oh shit. Scott gets a couple of non-Westerners to agree with his general points and his e-peen gets so swoll that he thinks he's immune to specific criticisms.

Maybe I'm the teensiest-weensiest bit odd m'self, but I stopped holding hands with girls when I lost my virginity and I contend that, it's not uncommon at all for people to avoid public displays of physical affection altogether, 'cuz it's sort of fucking juvenile.

I'll give you the bits about the gender differences and the face-sucking, but hand-holding? You've got to be fucking kidding me. ANY kind of PDA is a good sign that people are either drunk and horny or still living with their parents.

And what's this forum champion shit? That's the People's Champion of the Lumpen Proletariat. Keep your narrow ass in line before I denounce you as a counter-revolutionary.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... ok ok ... we were living with my mother after we have got married, before we did not have our own house ... and we were also living with her parents when we first got here ...

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

i just came back from vics, hanging out with some people I just met. the dance floor is so crowded so I held hands with a boy, I sweared I didn't not have sex with him and not intended too. but I guess that's not the situation you guys discussed.

in China, couples haven't had sex can hold hands, but I am not sure the general situation in the west...

just giving examples here.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.