Discussion » Nonsense » Sex before marriage is totally wrong

• Amario
    Amario wrote:
    <p>Sex is something that everyone will like whenever he/she tries,and once u do it u want more,sex before marriage for young people brings a huge waste of time chasing around and gettin kind of addicted,plus it doesnt help ur future marriage sometimes,when u cant get better than what u had before from her or him, I believe it lows the focus u had in ur work or studies before u lose virginity, it maybe sounds kind of stupid but aaaaah,its the case for many people,etc...</p>
  • 申琪 Annie Shen

To Amario

haha laugh out loud!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... .rOkOlOkO. ... whoever you are talking to ... but you had forgotten "in", or even better if you add "this in" ... see below ... or it could be interpreted in a very bad way ...

You said ... I wanna say chinese  放屁!

... when it should be ... I wanna say this in chinese  放屁!

... anyway ...

Amario ... did you just describe a drug addiction, or some sort of obsession? And based on what you said, "sex" would totally be a bad thing, because the same kind of "addiction" can also happen after getting married, and then what?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i never once thought or felt that getting laid would distract me from my work. in fact it helps me to relax enough to enjoy my life and be happy and normal.

in this day and age i highly doubt there are many people around who wait until marriage for sex.

if that were the norm, i would still be a virgin because there is no way in hell im getting married.

• Amario
    Amario wrote:

Yo John,I'm not muslim,I'm christian,its just my opinion,@Tuco,I didnt say it distracts u but I think when u're not stable with someone and looking around to hit on various girls then u will somehow lose the focus in things u do

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not everyone's camera is restricted to such a low f-stop, Amario. This kind of preaching is especially ridiculous in a country where successful men are expected (and all but entitled) to have an 二奶 or three.

• Amario
    Amario wrote:

@Dando,which is that country where a mean to be called successful has to have many 二奶 ?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Amario: ಠ_

@Swagg: I'm not back for good.

@Scott: in b4 armchair sociology

• Amario
    Amario wrote:

@Scott,is there a culture that have got not being royal to a single mate in their concept?so should we take reference to what animals do?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Amario: Hippies, swingers, and primitive matriarchal societies demonstrate more cultural sophistication than you have in this thread.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

-sex is a matter of experience
    -virgins don't have experience in sex
    sex with virgins is not good.

Who wants marry a sexual newbie? only other newbie, 

plus, good sex is an important point in the marriage,

and... take a look to the societies where the virginity is consider a value, you also will find harems in those societies. hypocrisy 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Amario ... friend of the Priest perhaps?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Null comparison, DD. At least we can imagine Amario is being somewhat earnest.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... welcome back? I did that same thing to Minger, who was not too impressed ... heehee ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was dead but not gone.

I'm just posting again today 'cuz tonight in Beiluoguxiang there will be a noise to wake the dead, and I have a knack for waking up just minutes before the alarm clock rings.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Scott ... there is actually a saying in the Chinese culture not to "mix" (or cross) the WHITE and the RED matters ... "white" usually means death, whereas "red" is marriage, child birth ... so I have heard of changing wedding plan because of death in the family, or simply dont show up at the funeral or similar ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Wow Mirage, sounds like you didn't really care about taht guy, you just cared about getting married. If you cared about your future husband then you'd care about comforting him about the death of his best friend. Instead, you call the death of someone an "inconvenience". Which is one of the coldest things I have ever heard.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

we need a standed for this , how is to much

maybe 100times/year.

ok over this number you are too much . 

less maybe you have physical reason,

kulo's words make sens.

• Simen Wangberg

Having unprotected sex just one time can give you CANCERAIDS. Well, just regular AIDS, actually.

Having protected sex 10,000 times can give you...a shitload of orgasms.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I've heard different versions. Would u listen to the Bible speak on this issue too?

Sex is a gift God gives to married people for their mutual enjoyment. It's in the Bible, Proverbs 5:18-19, TLB. "Let your manhood be a blessing; rejoice in the wife of your youth. Let her charms and tender embrace satisfy you. Let her love alone fill you with delight."

Romance and God's gift of sexuality are highly recommended within the commitment of marriage. It's in the Bible, Hebrews 13:4, NIV. "Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure…" I Corinthians 7:3,4, NIV says, "The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife."

To keep from hurting ourselves, sexual desires and activities must be placed under Christ's control. It's in the Bible, I Thessalonians 4:3-5, TLB. "For God wants you to be holy and pure and to keep clear of all sexual sin so that each of you will marry in holiness and honor—not in lustful passion as the heathen do, in their ignorance of God and his ways."

The seventh commandment forbids adultery. It's in the Bible, Exodus 20:14, "You shall not commit adultery."

Sexual sin is destructive, even when the effects are not immediately apparent. It's in the Bible, I Corinthians 6:18, TLB. "That is why I say to run from sex sin. No other sin affects the body as this one does. When you sin this sin it is against your own body."

The Bible forbids sexual relations with a prostitute. It's in the Bible, I Corinthians 6:15-17, TLB. Don't you realize that your bodies are actually parts and members of Christ? So should I take part of Christ and join Him to a prostitute? Never! And don't you know that if a man joins himself to a prostitute she becomes a part of him and he becomes a part of her? For God tells us in the Scripture that in His sight the two become one person."

High Priest__Women Advocate

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

HP, yeah,you are not real ,must be a Bible robot !

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

what if you found out after the marriage that:  ur husband has 3cm dick (after the eraction) , or ur husband couldnt even get hard, or comes after 5 mins!

good sex is a very important factor in healthy marriage life, but i sometimes think if you married the right person then sex also must be perfect for you,,,hmmmm

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Evanescence, whatever u may say, is alright with me

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Alice, shhhhhh! You'd best not tell the emperor he has no clothes.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Alice.. what if you found out after the marriage that:  ur husband has 3cm dick (after the eraction) , or ur husband couldnt even get hard, or comes after 5 mins!

You can solicit the annulation of that marriage, at least following the laws of the catholic church. For this reason catholic priests don't get married, because most of them have sexual impotence or pedophilia running across their souls, so marriage is not a good option for them.

.......The Christian God, the god that in his omniscience, likes see you when you are having sex.... such a nasty pervert!!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Never heard when God has been Christian before:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and I thought we have seen the last of biblical reference ...

• Patrick Coleman

just a thought, maybe god dont have a religion, people invented religion, maybe god is not real, maybe... just maybe..........

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

what about if after u get married then u don't like it??? u re already married, so now what's next??? a shrink to fix teh problem or couple retreat??? =)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

. try this way.. You may find an exit to heaven ... 

Having sex seriously like he is your husband for 2 mins.. ooops..sorry... I mean hours...

• Chili Pepper
    Chili Pepper wrote:

after reading many posts I think here most people's good person for marriage is the one who can sex good, yo people go on,go all around and find the best one to marry,u might sleep with 1000 before u find who to marry since the more u do it the more u wanna take it to the next level,good luck people,lol

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i like what africa said.

someone said if you sleep with 10 or more people before marriage its bad.

wow that means im totally fucked right?

What is all the biblical, reglious nonsense?

Someone from 2000 years ago or more says something and I am supposed to live by this?

And if i don't I am to be labeled a bad person? I will go to hell?

well thats really funny because

feirst of all i will say it again

Christians have no business in China. if you dont know why, then take a good look around.

secondly, I never believed in Jesus or any other shit from the bible and christian beliefs. I am not knocking them but

how can something as a "God" be so powerful that will condemn you so badly for something or save you and send you to the land of forever happiness (heaven) with such determination and swiftness.

who are you to judge me by my lifestyle?

If you believe in heaven and hell well I guess then you have some real problems.

because you think when you die maybe will go into the enlightened world of angels or will burn in a pit of fire and brimstone forever.

uh, i dont know about the rest of you, but this type of belief is going to make people very paranoid and leary to do anything of natural instinct.

I know that christians are usually very nice people. No problem there.

However, since we live in china, you cannot talk about it much to others freely.

I am so happy about that!!!!

There is nothing worse than a bible hosting freak knocking on my door on a sunday morning at 7 am asking "Are you ready to accept Jesus into your heart?"

the last time I knew a man named Jesus, he was working on my 77 chevy impala.

now getting back to the topic.

Sex before marriage is totally wrong...

That is just really phucking stupid.

If you care to supress your natural instincts for the sake of a book and some outdated beliefs, be my guest.  Supressing those feelings will not help you.

in fact, supressing them will only hurt you and will probably come out later on its own in some form of weird perversion.

Sex before marriage probably was created by a man a very long time ago to oppress women. just like they have been doing all the time.

I don't like someone coming up to me or even expressing this shit on a stupid forum.

the last time a bible person came to me at my house in Chicago with "hi do you want to hear about god?" My answer was "No, I already met him and I am a Satanist"

That usually turns them off very quickly.

Other responses were like "get the fuck out of here", "are you out of your mind?"

the main reason why I do not like Christians is:</

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

I dont like christians because they are just obliviously foolish.

how many people have died with the word God attached to the front of it all?

how many religious wars have there been?

Thou shall not kill.

Yet they do.

Example: Norway

all hail ice cream

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.