Discussion » Nonsense » Should a guy do things for his gf which she cant&#

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">as the topic says.wanna hear everybodies opinion.</span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... this is too wide a topic ... cooking? washing? oral sex? anal sex? making money? and there are far too many variables ...

This is similar to the earlier post by Steve Monash (sorry if I might have got the name wrong) who asked whether the girl should lend money to the BF because she loves the guy .. or something like that anyway ...

In general ... "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" ... then it is not a question about "should" ...

• 申琪 Annie Shen

since i told you that i know you will do this.

you know whats my mean.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

well first of all the title suggests that men are either lazy or incapable. and leaves women in the position ...

personally, i dont need a woman to do a single thing for me.

make money, pay bills, shop, clean, laundry. I do it all myself.

the only thing she needs to do is give me a good massage from time to time and give me a great bj.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Am on board withTuco. But, how about if she didn't learn how to offer massage? And what do u mean by BJ? Do mean she has to offer u Beijing:)

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

bj = blowjob.

bjg=beijing

with no massage? well that is too bad because i offer a real good full body massage. which only my gf can get. nobody else.

so yes i need my woman to be able to do that. good or bad.

somedays after bike riding my body aches. it just helps me to heal after a long ride.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ...

Kulo wrote "women dont have enough power to make good money" ...

First of all, it is not really about "power" or physical strength, if that is what you meant, and secondly, I do know a few women who makes amazingly good money, each in their indivial line of industries ...

The idea that women need to depend on men (or similarly, the idea that women need, or depend on, men more than men depend on women) cannot be stopped, but it should be ... especially for any girl who want to be a strong individual ...

I have witnessed many cases that women depended on the men too much, and then when the men disappeared, these women were left to despair, some even have a child ...

Again ... this thread is far too broad and too general ... however, I still hold my view that my wife should learn how to cook ... not for me, but for herself .. heehee ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh hey there. Someone else inaugurated the feminism topic. It's not my fault where this goes.

As a feminist, I think it's not power that women lack, but the will to use the power they have.

Biologically speaking, women are the stronger sex by every measure except for raw muscle tone, a factor that is becoming less and less relevant as service industries eclipse manufacturing and physical labor becomes less and less in demand. Women may adapt to the paradigm shift more ably than men who still cling to a childish faith in individual strength.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kulo ... what is "most"? Remember, this is not about competition ...

I personally know two individuals who became very famous in their work, and their names still have a high degree of importance in HK or even SE Asia, one from TVB (Hong Kong) and the other from Mariott ...

Interestingly, unlike what you had said, they were happily married for many years, but sadly, both their husbands died at the primes of their wives' career ... my mother said that their lives are too "hard" ... and yes, they are both my aunties ...

So ... based on what you said, and the stories of my family members, there is a "price" to pay in order to have a career, but, this could be said for both male and female ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

women rule the world.

now that is really funny.

let me just start out that i feel sorry for women because they get phucked over all the time by men.

uh no women do NOT rule the world.

if they did, we probably would have a better earth.

uh who runs the CPC?

who runs the USA?

Who runs Japan, Germany etc etc?

men.

why? I don't know, don't care to know and could give a phuck.

I have no interest in power or control over others.

in my mind, where i come from, a man and woman share all things

If a woman thinks its her job to stay home and care for the house and kids well thats ok. but i think it is pretty well outdated.

uh do you live on a farm? do you think that the man goes out to hunt and brings back the kill for you to cook?

shit girls wake up.

this is a modern world and that antiquated thought process is only going to get you one thing.

a nice han boy with an IT job.

• Simen Stensvoll

i really hate a person use a  tone  like  "if u do something for me....,i will.do something for u.."

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

obligations.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.