Discussion » Nonsense » "Zhejiang Girl"

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:

Did you all here about this? Someone posted this on the internet originally in Chinese:

At Zhejiang University, there are many girls who, like me, are dating foreigners. I’m young and beautiful, witch excellent grades, and many people pursue me, but I’m dissatisfied with Chinese men. Please tell me, is that not conducting myself with dignity? Loving whom we choose, is this wrong?

One of the most beloved professors at Zhejiang University suddenly said in the middle of a formal speech, “[Our] school has some girls who aren’t conducting themselves with dignity, as soon as they see a garbage, ordinary foreigner they want to be with them.” This sentence directly attacks me, and inconveniences me as those garbage, ordinary Chinese men are now attacking us because of this, and even going after my parents. Today I must post this challenge of authority to scold you.

Because of your speech, men curse and disturb me, saying, is it because the laowai can give you an orgasm more easily?

At other schools I don’t know, but at Zhejiang University all the beautiful, excellent girls are taken by foreigners. First class girls are all sleeping in villas, second class girls are sleeping in hotels and flats, only third class girls can accompany these wretched looking Chinese guys in their tiny dormitory beds, and facing a roommate, fool around a bit. If they’re not ashamed, I’m ashamed for them. Walking on the roads of our school you can tell, you won’t see even a single beautiful girl, the mighty pile of leftovers like half-cooked things, however you look at them they’re like un-evolved dinosaurs.

Don’t talk about loving my country, my country doesn’t love me, I love its ass.

You say Zhejiang University still has some good, studious Chinese men, yes! They have no standards, some of my female classmates boyfriends dump them as soon as they get into American schools, the tragic result of four years of washing clothes, paying out of pocket, sleeping [with the guys], that’s what’s really low! [...] And as soon as they can go abroad they think their dicks are longer, long like a giraffe, their heads lifted, blindly looking forward to marrying whatever wealthy American maiden they can find who will hold their hands and lead them into elite society. They’re dreaming, of their darling America dancing ballet, [but] when you go abroad a toothpick is still a toothpick. Even filling a condom is a miracle, and they feel they’re really something. So, I’d rather marry an African-American and get a green card! Marrying an African-American is the same on the spiritual side, and on the physical side the orgasms are real. So marrying a black American is the result of us conducting ourselves with dignity.

Translation thanks to ChinaSmack.

The funniest part is that after everyone on the Chinese internet crucified this girl, they found out that it was actually written by an angry Chinese boy, frustrated at seeing so many Chinese girls with foreigners! Watch out, people, you're making some guys do crazy stuff.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Old, but interesting.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@JC, can also be: prostitution business get profit

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

there are probably more available chicks in Beijing than the entire population of my hometown. I do not think Chinese guys should worry about finding someone.

its just jealousy because we are adorned with many benefits.. :)

and it is not us guys fault. girls are to blame for that.

Personally, I could give a rat's ass about how bad a chinese guy feels if i am dating someone from China.  The truth of the matter is that this is a now a well modernized city/country and foreigners are welcomed here openly.

so who is to blame? nobody!!! you have 1.4 billion people running around China and do you think that people do not wanna try something new?

If you go to the store everyday for a year, and buy coke a cola, one day you will walk in, see a sprite and say "damn!! that looks great, I want that"

the same can be applied to just about anything. Freshness usually wins out.

now some girls are really out to get something more

1. visa(yes some of them)

2. money(many of them)

3. Language(some of them)

4. ____ and _____ (most of them

And besides, many people i have spoken to over the past 8 years have expressed sincere desires to leave China for work, travel and education abroad.

so, with that in mind, dont you think that a girl who sees a nice young stud from the states may try to entrap the poor soul?

Listening to the pitty pot of chinese guys for a decade and find that it is just a weak, flimsy excuse for not being out there on your own doing your thing and getting yours.

pointing your finger or blaming and being mad at some foreigner isn't really productive.

a) it shows that you are quick and impulsive to quickly hurt or harm something that you obviously do not understand.

b) reveals that you are just a bit too insecure. My chinese male friends, you should chill out

c) shows that you have little tolerance or patience for outsiders of your country.

That is just too bad because as you see China has been open from a long time now and back in the states , we try not to condemn others from other nations but it also happens as well.

so don't feel bad chinese dudes. personally, i dont care about chasing girls all the fucking time as you may think.

I would much rather be spending time with my guitar, bike or telescope.

besides, there is a nice han girl waiting for you just around the corner.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

oh by the way,

yea, zhejiang girls, some of them are really pretty. but i think they are bit small.

where do the best looking women come from in china? survey says:

dong bei

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It's an article written with frustration as stated by some upstaires.

How the hell can this girl classify girls into category? And how does she think she is in the first one? It's article denigrating other girls which is not advicable.

Let me tell u something, some ladies think, once they've got good looking it's a visa to a better relationship or marrying a good husband. But we've seen some girls who have no good looking securing stable relationships more than the so called 1rst class.

And who says Chinese men are useless than foreigners? Where is it written? If man value was based on how much orgasm he should  offer to girls, I'd have asked God to be created as a dog.

High Priest_Women Advocate

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

pale in comparison?

I think they still have some advantage over me.  Like they at least have a chance to buy a house.

I just think this topic is a dead star and should be debating over 50 beers in the backwoods of badachu.

• Saint - Spartacus

Zzz Zz ZZz Zz ...  glo glo ... Pio pio pio... Glu Glu.. Pu pu pu... ... Zz Zzz

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I wouldn't worry about these too much anymore. It's clearly the work of amateurs.

• 随便叫兽
  • Simen Wangberg

I love this so much.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.