Discussion » Nonsense » Anyone interested in science and science fiction&#

• Andrew
    Andrew wrote:
    <p>Just looking for fellow enthusiasts, writers, etc... for discussions, maybe a group, meeting for drinks, or whatever.</p> <p>I'm a sci fi writer and artist. Creativity has stagnated a bit due to a lack of like-minded people to converse with...</p> <p>Recent writer I'm into: Alastair Reynolds.</p> <p>Relatively recent film I liked: District 9</p>
  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

start from" clone "topic?hehe...

• Saint - Spartacus

now the identity changement is very popular

i just crash on the SF when i'm under 8 years old , and yeah , Arnold Schwarzenegger     is a good one in ancien ages 

there not much intressing story about the new star and space explotation ... pity thing

• Saint - Spartacus

Humans Vs aliens

serie TV '' The visiter"

lol, nice scenario in pure fiction way

district 9 is too much direct, the intressing part is the beginning with the form of documentary-fiction ... then the accent gose down , so it's not much intrigue and complexe ...  but they do good job in the reflexion of actuality which they put it into the film 

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Primer is the best sci-fi film I've ever seen by a long, long way. It's not very traditional though. It's about two engineers who accidentally invent time travel and how they deal with the reprecussions. What makes it so exceptional though is that it's always 5 steps ahead of you, it doesn't play dumb and it moves fast. The two guys are just as confused and swept up by their discovery as you are by the film. It's phenomenal because it's a great film as a whole, not just decent sci-fi.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

sci-fi and science. yea love it.

anything related to space or space travel, astrophysics, astrobiology, etc.

also looking for anyone interested in star parties. will be picking up a new telescope and will go out to huairou or yanqing

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.