Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » What if you or your family member only had a coupl

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:
    <p>Hey everyone, &nbsp;</p> <p>I am going to debate this in Chinese over the weekend as a part of a Chinese competition. &nbsp;I would like to know what you would do if you or your family came down with a terminal illness, and you only had a few months left to live. &nbsp;Would you want to know, would you tell the family member, or would you rather keep them in the dark about it? &nbsp;Please add your reasoning, thanks.</p>
  • Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

中文或者英文都可以

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... does "suspicious" terminal illness count?

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

你到底是什么意思?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

i would want to know and i will only tell my immediate family.

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

我要假设绝症指的是传统的生存率为0.01%以下的癌症,所以我还不太懂你的问题。哪里有suspicion? 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈哈哈,算了,我不是学医的!打扰!

• Saint - Spartacus

5 days ago , i just got a car accident and risk the death, it's very silent ...

if sb gonna die .. it's in fact a slient thing. in one second , the life is over . it's a sort of cold violence. and most of the dead cases

it comes every day and very casual

the only difference from accident dead and be informed dead is : in the second case, you can chose to do a big thing  or an extrem experience before the death . and you have chance to tell everybody , you are then the lord of death ^___^

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Tell no one. Go out scheming. Why die a sad sack in a hospital when you can frame someone for your suicide?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.