Discussion » Sports & Activities » WLIB: Operation Guerrilla! Looking for 30 Voluntee

• Eriksjon
    Eriksjon wrote:

Hi,

On behalf of WeLiveInBeijing, we are looking for 30 volunteers for a major operation where our goal is to double the member base in less than three months.

What we're looking for are social people who love to engage in convosation and get to know people. Ask your friends, your class, anyone you would find fit for this description.

We're also looking for one or two chinese-speaking assistants for this operation.

It's a plus if you live nearby Wudaokou

If you are interested, send an email to erik@weliveinbeijing.com.
    Please include your name, contact info (email and/or phone number) and whether you have a camera or not.
    Note: If you'd like to be an assistant, please specify so. 

• Smoki Wong
    Smoki Wong wrote:

I think u need my help... hahaha

• Patrick Coleman

whats this guerrilla this? is this for a revolution of some sort?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Art D ... my guess is that ... WLIB wants volunteers to hand out leaflets or business cards to "advertise" about this site?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

only if the website gets more features.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... fully working features? or half working features?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

something along the lines of features which would work of course and something more interesting than just a thread to post and read.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.