Discussion » Nonsense » There is no real friendship between man and woman

• Stella(Anck)
    Stella(Anck) wrote:
    <p>Do u believe that&nbsp; a man doesn't like a girl&nbsp; won't want to be a friend of her,and If he likes her,he didn't want to be just friend with her</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... of course there is ... for example, I am Uncle Wrong of Lizzie ... right, Lizzie?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... anotherr greedy little girl ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哼!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

yep.... why not? I mean, where is the problem?
    is true that some people choose play the role of friend in order to close distances with the person that they desire, trying to be a kind of emotinal parasite, but.....

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:

of course it extis ..."there is  no friendshhip between man and women " only quoted in some stdupid movies;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,你跟姑娘抢红包?

• Shirley Dolphin Pig

i think there would be ,but need to know eachother long time after the chemistry disappear with time. at the beginning if a guy met an attractive gal ,dont say what u think abt just friendship.even some guy got gf,maybe hes still interested into some other gal but for some reason can only be friend!

• Monica Jakobsen

There is friendship between men and women, it just too easy to fuk up for some people. ive had it in the past and i dont see it would be a big problem, just dont make hot friends if you cant control it haha.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... JZ ... if you make it back from Yunnan, you will get a red packet too, but it will not be a Red Mao ... it's called "financial constraint", I am sure you will understand this one day, if not now ...

Referring to what Brandon said ... if two people are not attracted to each other in the first place, then it is unlikely that they will even become friends at all ... and I did not mean that this has to be physical or romantic, perhaps just have some common interests would be enough ... right?

Agree with what Thomas said ... especially a hot girl who got herself really drunk, alone at home, nearly midnight of New Year Eve, after breaking up with her BF, and called to say that she wanted to see you ... that needed a lot of self control ...

Oh, by the way, what happened to the WLIB book club?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... show off ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it depends ... do your female friends make dinner for you?

Honestly, I have not had a meal that's cooked by any female friend ... nor ex GF ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 3?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Lizzie ... Lee is also an Aussie ... guess what he is implying?

Hey, seriously ... Lee ... will we spot your beautiful brain in Beijing any time soon? I am sure Lizzie would love to meet you :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Lizzie ... take note ...

• Saint - Spartacus

fish , i wish you can merry her someday maybe in the futur. it's will be a real happy ending

kulo, you fool youself

when the first attraction became a past thing... then it could happen one intrest another for another reason . coz one part have to give up and  they could be friends...  but a reason is nessasary 

but all the straight girls boys can't denial a potential relstionship in other time 

• Jake235
    Jake235 wrote:

It is, but it is rare..

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

not for me. because a true deep friendship would mean she would have to understand me a lot. and being a woman she can't. she would never know why a guy likes to fuck instead of making love or how we separate sex and love etc etc.

no, for me, no female can be my close friend. always sex will be somewhere in the mix.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Freud's chief contributions were incorporating literature into his scientific works to diminish the tedium of reading his shit and laying the groundwork for Jung to present something more mature and less sensational. Freud was a coked up misogynist and the Marilyn Manson of social science.

Most of my friends are girls. The majority of them, I wouldn't kick out of my bed for eating crackers. I hardly think I'm the only guy who feels this way. That doesn't mean I'll treat any of 'em preferentially. Too many chicks give in to social pressure and want to push forward into the girlfriend role without developing a regular old friendship and discovering shared interests first, and sex is just the most popular and accessible.

There are no 'pure' friendships between men and women. But then again, nothing real is very pure.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.