Discussion » Nonsense » What is unforgiveably to you?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

We were taught to always forgive others when they offend us but in reality there are just some deeds that are really really too extreme(unforgiveable).what would someone do to you that you could never forgive the person?

• 申琪 Annie Shen

you know my answer already,

i cant forgive myself about that thing!

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

we might say that but there is always something that we can never forgive even if it hasnt happened to us yet.its out there and we know that if that shit happens there shall be no forgiveness,no pity and no mercy.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

yeah agree with YJ

just feel like r you gona do something?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

depends on what that thing is and depends on who it is.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

No future without forgiveness. Sometime it's also very hard to forgive onself, so it's one of the hardest things.

High Priest__The voice of the voiceless

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

RP, French say: "On repond les imbeciles par le silence". That's why am silent, knowing that I was born to  win. I'm silent also coz I know ur performance on the compaign trail, the race is won as u r campainiing for me. :) he he

High Priest_The voice of the voiceless

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Hit my girlfriend before and after she attacks unless a sharp object falls into the picture... Unforgivable

Insist on cooking while burning the food every time and I'm talking about water... Unforgivable

Who burns water?

Chronic hatred and yes it can spread ... Unforgivable 

Racism after the fact ... Unforgivable

Not representing what I believe as man by not forgiving my fellow brother...Unforgivable

Some say forgive and forget

I say forgive , but don't forget....no fools around here.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.