Discussion » Nonsense » Dando's Dead

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    <p><strong>Gaylord Fucker, BedTyger, and Mini Yes Sir</strong> are all the same person. He also briefly created a fake High Priest account as a distraction and he made the fake Moonriver account, also including parts of her profile information.</p> <p>I've only noticed this because I don't have a life, my journo job affords me plenty of time to lurk the forums, and I read between the lines. I've compared writing styles and found the same sorts of grammatical errors in each. If you don't believe me, then I guess it's just tough titties.</p> <p>There are plenty of other assholes on this site, but they are not involved in the profile spoofing to the extent that this drug dealing asshat is.</p> <p>I won't say it again. In fact, I'm not going to say much more, period. My disgust has reached a point where I'm incapable of words.</p> <p>I'm done.</p> <p>I'll still be blogging semi-publicly and I'm keeping my profile here, but I'm leaving the forums for the time being and purging my friendslist. This place has really gone to shit since folks like DeMola, Baird, Minger, and Thorstan have left.</p> <p>I've spent a lot of time here over the past year and I'm rather proud of my contributions. If I regret anything, it is that my participation in the forum was reactive rather than generative. Incisiveness has its merits, but I lament that I only contributed criticisms instead of creating new content.</p> <p>A hiatus might grant me more time for such creative endeavors.</p> <p>It was fun while it lasted. </p> <p>Dando Z, out.</p>
  • 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

Rest in Peace until reactivated ^^

• Bjørnar Mørkedal

We dont know each other, but I think you should not do that, because the problem still will be here for all us, this plague of trolls, retreat is not an option. I believe that still we can find a solution, in the way a moderator or whatever, Yes, we can ;)

• Bjørnar Mørkedal

THEY ARE COMING,

TROLLS AT THE GATES

:D 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

No jodas amigo, don´t leave  :/ 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... dont worry kids, like in an hero movies, Dando will be back ... all well and improved ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... while I was pondering about what happened in this forum over the weekend ... this 30-year-old Cantonese song popped up in my head ...

斜阳里 气魄更壮
    斜阳落下 心中不必惊慌
    知道听朝天边一光 新的希望
    互助互励又互勉 那怕去到远远那方
    前程尽愿望 自命百练钢
    泪下抹乾 敢抵抗高山 攀过望远方
    斜阳里 气魄更壮
    斜阳落下 心中不必惊慌
    知道听朝天边一光 新的希望
    互助互励又互勉 那怕去到远远那方
    前程尽愿望 自命百练钢
    泪下抹乾 敢抵抗高山 攀过望远方
    小小苦楚等于激励 等于苦海翻细浪
    藉着毅力 恃我志气 总要步步前望
    斜阳里 气魄更壮
    斜阳落下 心中不必惊慌
    知道听朝天边一光 新的希望
    互助互励又互勉 那怕去到远远那方
    前程尽愿望 自命百练钢
    泪下抹乾 敢抵抗高山 攀过望远方
    斜阳里 气魄更壮
    斜阳落下 心中不必惊慌
    知道听朝天边一光 新的希望
    互助互励又互勉 那怕去到远远那方
    前程尽愿望 自命百练钢
    泪下抹乾 敢抵抗高山 攀过望远方
    小小苦楚等于激励 等于苦海翻细浪
    藉着毅力 恃我志气 总要步步前望
    小小苦楚等于激励 等于苦海翻细浪
    藉着毅力 恃我志气 总要步步前望

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

WLIB May 2011: Month of the butthurt.

Fake profiles aimed at specific forum users were childish, but kind of funny. Moonriver's personal details on a fake profile was totally out of line, but you turning all of this into some sort of crusade against Dando Z is the kind of attention seeking I havn't seen since I was 4 and in high school and the two girls with the worst daddy issues in the class were competing over the attentions of the school sports star.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... just following what Kieran said ...

... the prediction about 21 May 2011 ... seems to be actually referring to this site ...

... and I have to wonder, if MOST (or A LOT OF) people should feel this way about this site, and no one comes back here, eventually, the admins will need to look for work elsewhere ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Ken Dodd's dad's dog's Dando is dead??

Oh the hu-meme-ity!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

well it is interesting. if not an immature game and loose past time.

1st of all i do not think Dando himself has many ID's. if he does. well he fooled me.

2nd I think this guy probably is John C. since they had it out awhile ago.

regardless.  i don't troll these threads.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I'm astonished my posts have been deleted by the mods, I don't know why? It's alright.

DD as the one declaring publicly of supporting those bullying wlib members depicts how out of touch he can be.

We are here to stay, I ain't no time to say good bye.

"I'm just a wandering editor. I proofread translated English and sometimes rewrite it to make it more natural and native. Nothing extraordinary. I don't get paid a lot of money, but it gives me a lot of time to browse forums and contribute to Internet culture, which is my passion.

You're a worthless pusher and purveyor of poison and a self-proclaimed "PUSSY MONSTER". I'm fortunate that I will never be like you. I live honestly."

To Conclude, this is a piece of advice to DZ, find a job that can make u busy and make money as u 've got a good english proficiency. That much free time u've got, find something lucrative to do, it's gonna bring u extra income than being in Beijing where u have to be sharing Condo with some expats. U r still a small boy and use ur time wisely. U can't lead a better life with too much time to be just sitting online and playing games. Think about it.

Finally, with all ur intellingence, u still can't reconcile BT and Gaylord writing. Being intellingent is one thing and making a sound judgement is another. This has shown to me that ur staff, DD and Co, have failed to dig the real guy who is creating the heat on this site, Gaylord has much sophisticated system than Osama.

But, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

HP 

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

the truth is out there.

Trust No one Mr Mulder

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@BT, ur comment is definitely a Monday morning quarterback...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

ok that is about enough.

dig it all.

been here a year. could we please just move on to something intellectual....

weak man. weak

• Stine Ekren
  • Amalie Sæverud

我笑而不语

why you guys spend so much time here to do the detective work rather than spending time with these persons! talk to them! spend time with them! and you will find!

I talk with them all!

And yes, I can tell, they are not the same person!

And I can tell they are all awesome in life! They all love Beijng, and come here for different reasons! And we love you all, no matter what! haha

Spend some time together, I think we will all be friends!

Maybe a forum-wiredo party will solve it all!

I know the real Gaylord fucker is here, among one of us! You are also welcomed! And I don't think you are that bad in real!

So everyone rest and enjoy the week! And let the peace come again!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

it's ok, Wliberation Army will be organized soon...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I believe in resurection. I don't believe in reincaranation.

At this time of the day, someone should be lining up at the US embassy to ask for a US Embassy.

• Adele
    Adele wrote:

me too

笑而不语!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the Army is in formation?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

yup, let's duel !!!  

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

I doubt that this is the last we've heard from Dead Dando ;)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Dando: 

Bedtyger and Mini Yes Sir are registered with different e-mail addresses. Also, Bedtyger has not been online in 6 hours while Mini Yes Sir was online 1 minute ago in the forum. People using fake accounts usually sign in with their primary account first, then sign in with the fake one right after. We can't just delete accounts because we suspect that they are the same user... However, if you have solid proof - let me know the details and I'll see what can be done.

And Gaylord Fucker didnt show up in my search results, so I was unable to check him.

Kent

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

That's coming straight from the Adm. Thanks Kent. Conspiracy mystery shall be dissipated. The brave ones would apoogize of slander.

They shall know the truth and the truth shall set them free.

High Priest__The voice of the voiceless

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

everyone can create  profile with different email addresses I guess.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Kent ... is it possible to track the IP address?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

IP is dynamic too...

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

True. I would just assome that if someone make a fake account, there would be some sort of similarity. The two addresses was @yahoo.es and @hotmail.com.

I think what this forum needs is a "report thread" button and a "report comment" button, and maybe an overview in our admin that shows us who posted most reported content. This will give us an overview of which ones are the bad guys here. We have our hands full with some other stuff at the moment, but maybe something to think about later...

Question is: If there was a report button, would you use it? 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I second! That button would be great, there is a virus that has infected this forum and lead  people to the lowest bottom. I have reported and those fake IDs  and mostly duplicated ones have been deleted.

Good idea Kent

High Priest__The voice of the voiceless

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... but, who decides whether any ID is fake?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and who it to say that, one cannot create a massive number of fake accounts, so as to abuse this system and "report" another person, fake or otherwise ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

So would someone mind filling me in to as why this is really happening? Please spare me the mega-trolling i would have to do to understand.

dando's out of here? ok so take a break.

but all this other stuff behind the scene, sounds like phising to me.

fake ids etc etc?

ok so who the fuck is who?

i tend to agree. that when demola was around this website was better. i enjoyed shit more then. but this shit seems to be going too far .

if yall can't get it straight i would hope you can find someone who can ;)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

YJ: Agree. He's deleted now.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

can mask an IP

• Adele
    Adele wrote:

笑而不语=Smilence

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Did dead Dildando get a res-erection?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Quicker than Jesus too!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Butter pears!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Eh? I was two days slower than Jesus.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

good on ya... take it easy.... 

• kö
    wrote:

也真是闲着蛋疼。。。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Why so sad, Roko? You're a vagetarian. You weren't gonna eat 'em anyway.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

My eggs.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I got punched in the balls by by a kid on sunday. He shouted 打蛋 really loudly when he done it too

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i would feed him lsd

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

or powdered milk

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 猥琐? Dando? No way ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... changing channel? 呵呵呵,说到“猥琐”,这里不止他一个!

• 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,.rOkOlOkO. ,没说你,也不是你。。。“敏感”不应该是你的性格之一吧?

• 随便叫兽
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

奶奶,小男孩打我。把你的火星人的火性格用给我打他

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kieran ... you might want to check what you had "typed" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm sure you feel honored when people call you anything other than what you are.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... are we starting this all over again?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

We might. Now what kind of drama am I going to have to stir up to purchase WLIB another week-long reprieve from "PUSSY MONSTER"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... I just hate to see this thread get removed ...

• 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... yes, yes, yes ... .rOkOlOkO. I really kate it when the admins delete forum thread without evening reading what is said ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Harmonization is more discriminating today.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That would be me. I said I was gonna quit posting here a week ago, but I'm hooked.

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

lol, welcome back then

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's right. I'm staying for the gloriously deviant nitrogen queens of the WLI/b/ community who so wisely want nothing to do with me.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

lmao these two threads: is he alive n dando's dead.

7 weeks ago, dando acted like a sad girl hurt by cyber pigs~~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    And just when I thought that chronic anal fissure was on the mend.
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

damn, you must have been practicing that pose in your pic to make yourself comfortable lol

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.