Discussion » Dating & Romance » GoodByes!!!

• KubanskaKvinna
    KubanskaKvinna wrote:
    <div><strong><span style="color: #898a49;">In life we will always say GOODBYE. We we were born some special day really wished&nbsp;for our parents, we started&nbsp;to give our first steps, we went&nbsp;for the first time&nbsp;to school, we saw new faces, we made new friends, we played new games, we laughed, we had fun, maybe we had one or another small fight because Lisa didnt want&nbsp;to give me back my doll or because George was bothering me. Primary School, High School, and then our first GOODBYE: College. If u re part of the lucky ones, u had then some of your old and good friends in the same faculty or same university, but I dont think everybody like languages so, in my case some of my friends chose some science or business and I barely saw them. So the distance began, and it was more and more stronger. But that wasnt so hard cause good friends&nbsp;will always find a way to not lose communication. But then came the 2nd GOODBYE: China.</span></strong></div> <div> <div> <div> <div><strong><span style="color: #898a49;">After&nbsp;two years of lot of study and hard work. I went&nbsp;to Shanghai University, is true is time&nbsp;to meet new people, know about different cultures, traditions and live the Chinese life, but also is time&nbsp;for say a small or long bye,&nbsp;to our friends, family, because we won't see them&nbsp;for a while.</span></strong></div> <div><strong><span style="color: #898a49;">And 3rd GOODBYE, GOODBYE LOVE, hope?! someone said that isnt working anymore, some stopped calling or texting, some went&nbsp;to a better place(rest in Peace) , some went&nbsp;back home, or just someone just prefer chinese??? U start feeling like your strength re over , or maybe just u have less, your heart hurts after crying so much, tears and sadness lose effect. And u ask yourself: am I made by stone or what? Oh, loneliness, damn loneliness, when re u gonna stop following me? when u will stop pretending&nbsp;to be my shadow?...am so tired of running away from her.</span></strong></div> <div><strong><span style="color: #898a49;">And when u feel like drawning in a deep ocean, someone come into the water and save u. Those sunny days that u thought were lost, re coming back, u smile again, and now if some rain wants&nbsp;to stop me, I will with a big smile pefectly draw in my face, I will wear my umbrella, or I will get wet because of it. Or well sometimes we re not lucky to be saved from others/other person, so we should save ourself, we should find strenght somewhere and stand up again, and face the life, LIFE is beautiful, life is not hard, we make it hard, we make things so complicated sometimes, so many rules, traditions, i think is time to break those, just be yourself, stop saying that u can dance salsa because u re Cuban, or i can't dress sexy because is not right, or OH MY u re showing too much your legs hihi =) a country doesn't make a person, we build ourselves, learning from experiences, experimenting life, damn i wish i could stop hear soemday the I AM SO TRADITIONAL thingy...</span></strong></div> <div><strong><span style="color: #898a49;">Now is my time to say GoodBye or maybe catch u guys later, i can't wait to read the comments</span></strong></div> <div><strong><span style="
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

EMO lines ??? damn ???? emo form emotional/emotion???

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

yeah i can get very emotional sometimes, but u know what's the best part of all that???  that there is always a reason for stand up and even feel better than i did before

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... you are leaving this site, but you are still making friend request? that's a very strange thing ...

• 张翯
    张翯 wrote:

慢慢体味 五味杂陈

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.