Discussion » Pets & Animals » My younger brother's snake

• Jyj
    Jyj wrote:

Ugh.....He's been raising his "lovely" snake at home since few months ago.

There's many incidents about it...

This snake sometimes sneaks out from the glass cage and go into closet and freak my mom out so that she cry...

sometimes it even comes out of the room and come to my room, and hide in my bag..

He always feed this snake with lots of worms...live worms...

and few days ago, he bought a small hamster and tried to feed the snake

but mom heard the screaming of the hamster so it's still alive (very sharp and extremely nervous, though) now..

Thank god I live out of my house, and just go there once a week or something

so never found that sneak was wondering around the house..

but today when I went to home, I found that the hamster I saw last time was gone and another white hamster was in the cage...

we tried to convince him  and even forced him to throw the snake out of house

but never worked..I don't hate snake, but I wonder if anyone here like snake and wanna buy this snake? or hamster? I mean I can give you the hamster if you don't buy the snake

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

uh,lucky for u that you could get out of the nightmare mostly,bad for ur mom now...

but are u sure he will not get another one after u give this away,ur brother is obessessed with the snake huh?doesn't care about any other pet...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ah,give it to my friend,she recently gave her dog to someone(thought it was big trouble to her),but missing pet and looking for hamster and cat in the market this afternoon

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

its quite cruel to feel living hamsters to the snake ... you should use a spoon to snap his head first, a friend who owns a snake told me its the most well 'human' way to kill a mice or a hamster. 

How old is he anyways, should he be as all man obsessed with 'his' snake ... or did i misunderstood the whole storry ... well his snake in your bags ^^

Cheers
    xuedi 

P.S.
    i hope he learned about reptiles, they need certain UV light, certain food mix, otherwise it  would be cruel to keep a pet that is treated wrong. By his action to let the snake out he don't seem ver resposible ...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

u misunderstood the story ,ha,good one

it's quite rare that ppl have snake as pet at home,isn't it? 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

seems u can't check the other thread about fake profiles ,so i'm gonna put it here:

1. maybe we should stop this thing about who is this,who is that,this is meaningless while some ppl could be fake on internet

2.we just do what we can to protect us ,ppl on this forum or website,so report to admin to check it out

3.let's continue our forum discussion,whatever fun or meaning we r having right here

or we really turn to hacker to find out,i was really impressed by what they are capable of

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

What kind of snake it is??

I'm interested.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

LMFAO...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ha,i did laugh at the beginning though,but we were directed to the followed comments because yj was talking about a real snake

• N-Die 北京的法国人

Can you give me the hamster, i need to feed my spider :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... dont know the English name ... 三蛇酒!补!

• N-Die 北京的法国人

Three snake wine ?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Andy ... somehow I think there is an actual brand name, or medical term? but, something like that will do ...

JZ ... for the benefit of general public, let's continue in English :) ... and, if it does not poison you, then it will bring "great joy" to you ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... supposed to ... but not everyone likes seafood ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... supposed to ... but not everyone likes seafood ...

• C_
    C_ wrote:

can't your brother feed the snake something else -_-

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

no pic............im thinking to get a snake or several as pets

• Patrick Coleman
    but its not yours to sell. your brother might hate you for it.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.