• Yoyo
  • Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

To Sebastian Agudelo:

Not that desperate~ Lol.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... cant wait to hear what all the usuals would say ... and I wonder whom she will hear from ...

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

Well Internet is a strange and miracle thing and things happen~

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

囧了……大家当笑话儿看了……= =,情何以堪,情何以堪……我认真的好么……看笑话的请默哀……北工大的请回避……= =

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's one thing to be open to the idea of dating foreigners. That's all right. I'm grateful for chicks like that. But girls who say they'll only date foreigners are just as bad as girls who say they'd never date foreigners. You talk like you're shopping for a home appliance. Get a grip.

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

To Poppy:

well, I'm watching now... so u can just say " U R STUPID" to me directly...  = =

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@Dando Z 单独子,  well, u make me feel that I'm stupid... I don't know what to say... Okay... Thank u to let me know it...

• Amalie Sæverud

姐姐我顶你

我觉得Yoyo小朋友挺好的 言简意赅,目的明确,坦率可爱, 没有恶意!我顶你

哎 不像我们这些老人们 总把简单的事情搞的那么复杂

本来就是找鸡巴吗 上来先跟你拉会子文学

本来就是找男友的 非要摆出一副生者勿进的样子

搞得我在这个论坛上挤眉弄眼,费劲八叉,唾沫星子乱溅的捣鼓了一年了,连个能牵手的都没找到!

哎 姐姐顶你

要是你真找到Mr.rignt了 我也来这么一出! lol

hahahahahahahaha

• Amalie Sæverud

谁帮我翻译一下 外国友人也能加入进来 热闹些热闹些

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

这是肿么了……我天真好么……我傻成么……我有包中不……干嘛呀这是……我错了,我真错了……我当灭绝师太成么……放过俺吧……

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Yoyo ... a word (or a few words) of advice, if you dont mind ...

Referring to what Dando said, by openly saying that you want to have a foreigner as a BF, you are open for comments or attacks as being rude if not ignorant ... but at least, you have not said “only” ...

I noted that you are interested in native English speaker ... that makes you vulnerable for rude comments from foreigners who are not native English speakers ...

Another thing, instead of saying a BF, a more acceptable statement would be to say that you want to make friends with more foreigners, both male and female, that would be silly, but at least innocent ...

Lastly, you will become a top priority target for PUA ... and then, you are on your own ...

Good luck :)

GodFather 。。。 you meant Mr Wrong?

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@GodFather, honestly, I do wish the guy who wanna practise Chinese with me can be my BF, but it's still good to have friends from all over the world. We have oversea students in our class, and they r my friends. And learning language and finding BF r 2 different things. Don't get me wrong.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Yea, I don't believe you. Can I not believe you? Please say yes.

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@叮噹叔叔 (婦協雜工), I said that if the guy could speak english as well as a native english speaker it would be okay... sometimes when i talk with people from other countries I even cannot understand their English... I knew that I did a stupid thing. But no offenses to guys from other countries...

• Amalie Sæverud

well, even if he comes from a native English speaking country, you won't be sure you can understand his English! wired british accent!

well, anyway, I support you 100%

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that brought up a very interesting point ... so just to go off topic for a moment ...

Since I came to Beijing, most people I have met seem to be only interested in either American or UK English, which is fine ... but, when they come across someone with a very particular accent, for example, India or Europe, they would not how to handle it ...

So, as far as "listening" skill is concerned, it is best to "mix" with anyone who speaks English ... not just natives ...

Now ... carry on :)

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@John Constantine, ugh... I just came up with this stupid idea by chance and I did it... I didn't even think about another choice... I'm stupid, stupid, stupid...

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@Sebastian Agudelo, yeah, I finally said it... But it has no harm... It's a lesson... I'm a optimistic person. I did a stupid thing, and I admitted that I am stupid on this point.

• Amalie Sæverud

yeah, that' s the fastest and easiest way to do! I need to do it too! guys don't want to talk to me! frightened by my dog?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Oh, I'm totally ignored. I feel hurt. But anyways, Yoyo, why are you saying you did a stupid thing? Trying not to be single is not stupid, not that being single is a stupid choice but I can see why one doesn't wanna be single.

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@John Constantine: so I admitted that I did a stupid thing... I'm out of my mind... I'm crazy... Okay? I just did it... What else could I do? Nothing. Then just let people talk.

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@Xiao, sorry~~~! Publishing this kind of ad is stupid, but trying not to be single is okay. I felt embarrassed about it... Ugh... What I really wanna pronounced is " Ew" ...

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@John Constantine, why? well, haven't been here for nearly a year then I made such a mistake.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Yea, you just did it again, I mean you should try talking to me, I'm fun to talk to, I would talk to me if I were you. Yoyo, hang in there, mock them back if they mock you. 

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@Xiao, Talking to u? About what? And why?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@Yoyo

It really depends on how serious you are, 1-10. If it's a 2, then nope it's not stupid, it's just entertaining. If it's a 9, I'll be there at BJUT to talk you out of it. =) Or I'll send someone.

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@Xiao,  well... I don't know how to say it... It's a 8 that I don't want to be single any more, I'm serious about finding a BF. But about publishing this ad, I just wanna know if it can work out. And now I know how stupid it is. And u, wanna come to BJUT just for this kind of thing? U will do this for a stranger? No offense. But I think u r more serious than me.

• Jenelyn Tambago

leave the girl alone...i just wonder how many guys here keep looking for girls sending all kind of stupid messages, but someone has the _____ to do it public and they are immediately criticized for doing what most people do here in secret.
    At least she is not whoring around in bars and discotheques as some girls that belong to this community too...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@Yoyo

Mother Teresa said we all should help people even if they are strangers. I'd go there for you, I mean it's not like it's in Algeria or something, 30 min by cab tops. And I don't think this is gonna work out honey, you'll find a boyfriend, that's for sure, but not on this website. You may find friends though.

Confession: Mother Teresa didn't say that, but I'm sure that's what she meant.

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

@Xiao,  ok, thand u. But I don't think I need it. And stop here, thx.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Right, guess I just don't seem like a nice person online, I'm nice in real life. Just for your information. ><

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

This thread is interesting. From NOTHING to seeking for boyfriend, from bf to language exchange, from LE to people's accent..

@Yoyo, I think you're too young to seek for a public boyfriend; why you cant get one from your school? How do u know someone is a native English speaker.. oh, I know; first is his skin color then others. As long as you're in China and your skin color is NOT black, then your accent is good. shhhhhhhhhhh thats off topic.

I concur with JC, the photos you uploaded look too young and innocent, guys here are "Just Not into Kids" ... Meanwhile, its not a stupid idea to give this community a little tonic once in a while... Do you have another topic?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and someone told me that the thread has disappeared?

Buffy ... I will be as gentle with you as I could ... go sulk (sulk?, heehe) with your GF, and stop toying with Yoyo ...

Yoyo ... Xiao is actually a very nice and serious person, both online and in real life ... she is so nice that she should be Buffy's GF ... she has had a 3- year relationship with an imaginary BF, so you should re-consider accepting her help ...

Micky ... you were not here to begin with ... Yoyo DID write this thread to look for a BF, but everyone has been so "helpful" that she changed the thread title to NOTHING ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

People should stop demonize this girl who is seeking for her soulmate on this community. How can u declare that all the people in here are just fuckanizers? I'm sure there are a very small number of people who can date her and give her what she wants.

She knows what she wants and she goes for it, she islikely  innocent, and she isn't hypocritical in her quest...I'm gonna pray for you so that u might meet the flesh of your flesh here. Just a warning, avoid the likes of BT, GT, DZ,DD, MI and AF and the other guy. sorry I forgot his name:)

HIgh Priest, women Advocate

• Ms Jing
    Ms Jing wrote:

Dumb And Dumber

搞得我在这个论坛上挤眉弄眼,费劲八叉,唾沫星子乱溅的捣鼓了一年了,连个能牵手的都没找到!

哎 姐姐顶你

hahaha,你这风格对味儿

姐姐也挺你

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

wo ye ding !

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Gracefully accepting snark is a rite of passage in the forums.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.