Discussion » Nonsense » Is there any native English speaker wanna practise

• Yoyo
    Yoyo wrote:
    <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Well, my name is Yoyo Gao, a university student of Beijing University of Techinology. If there is someone interested in learning Chinese and prctising his oral Chinese, contact with me. The reason why I need a native English speaker is that I wanna practise my own English. We can help each other.</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="mailto:gaoyoyo16@yahoo.com">gaoyoyo16@yahoo.com</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If u r using a Beijing cellphone number, please send me a short message if u r interested in this thing.&nbsp;&nbsp; 13522413647&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Send me ur age, job and nationality when u contact with me, thx.</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Please do not disturb me if u r not serious about this thing.</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Playing to be sherlock holmes, huh

As the saying ¨the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one¨. Maybe, Yoyo is new in this forum, and she doesn´t know the noble -rules- of our court of trolls and the proper way to proceed in a request of a LP

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

l'm jealous :P

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Uh oh, mobile number on a public forum. I really want to know what kind of "correspondence" she has already received.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... for her sake, I wish she is not paying to RECEIVE call ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yoyo has brass eggs. I'm sincerely impressed.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

why? at least  she has a ball to leave her number here  but u guys don't have a ball to call her,lol...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Xriver ... I cant say no to that ... here's a sexy sensei :)

... and of course, this is you :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continue) ... nice subtitle ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

no why.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.