Discussion » Nonsense » World end on May 21

• The War
    The War wrote:
    <p>Forget 2012, kids. The&nbsp; Aztecs had it all wrong. The world is going to end on May 21, 2011. Haven&rsquo;t you heard the &ldquo;Awesome News,&rdquo; that Judgment Day is coming on May 21?</p> <p>That's the date when Harold Camping, a preacher from Oakland, California, is confidently predicting the Second Coming of the Lord. At about 6pm, he reckons 2 per cent of the world's population will be immediately "raptured" to Heaven; the rest of us will get sent straight to the Hell.</p> <p>Mr Camping, who makes programmes in 48 languages, boasts tens of thousands of followers across the globe, with radio stations in South Africa, Russia and Turkey. After 70 years of studying the Bible, he claims to have developed a system that uses mathematics to interpret prophesies hidden in it. He says the world will end on 21 May, because that will be 722,500 days from 1 April AD33, which he believes was the day of the Crucifixion. The figure of 722,500 is important because you get it by multiplying three holy numbers (five, 10 and 17) together twice. "When I found this out, I tell you, it blew my mind," he said.</p> <p>Recent events, such as earthquakes in Japan, New Zealand and Haiti, are harbingers of impending doom, he says, as are changing social values. "All the stealing, and the lying, and the wickedness and the sexual perversion that is going on in society is telling us something," he says. "So too is the gay pride movement. It was sent by God as a sign of the end."</p> <p>So, let's enjoy the last days.:-)</p>
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Yay!?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

YAY!!!

• Amalie Sæverud

great! it's not soon enough, better tomorrow!

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Yup, that's what we are gonna do.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

1st of all it wont end on that day. and even if we blow the shit out of each other with bombs n such, the earth will still be here and sooner or later nature will come back

as far as all the biblical going to hell nonsense.

a) there is no god

b) if there was, why has he neglected us?

c) christians have no business in asia. These are buddhist countries. Get out!

• Einsteinna
    Einsteinna wrote:

But I'm going to Intro2011 when Saturday!

Seems like I'll be keeping dancing til I die!

But seriously, I do believe the end of the world!

• Einsteinna
    Einsteinna wrote:

Ha.. cool!! I'll say Hi to you if I see you! Let's face to the end of the world together XD

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Folks have been lying, stealing, killing, and buggering as reliably as they've been predicting the imminent apocalypse, for about the same length of time.

• Synne Syverstad

nice,I have an exam that day~

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

my boss will come back on 25th....so no matter if it's going to be the end of the world

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

if really going to die on 21th,, if,,,i do believe this ,, i think i wont sleep on that night

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:

oh ..shit ...i just saaw someone commited suicide today ....i dont want die !!!!!!!

• №❶ Passioη

I'm not proud to claim I see the future more clearly than who predicted the 21st May Judgment Day. moreover, that's my sister's birthday so nothing will taint our party mood.

However, according to the vision: someday a disaster will come upon all you bad people - especially Serene, Sally, Luna, DandoZ, etc... If you don't let go the "extreme bitchiness" and start living a more human conscious life today, YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED.

Voice of The Seas!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Luna ... if you dont want to sleep, let me know :)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Here's a reliable predictor for the end of days: The day I acknowledge anti-bitchiness advice from one such as Passion will most certainly be the Earth's last.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... what Peter said, reminded me of this old song ... very old ...

• №❶ Passioη

@ Serena - For some spacial reason, me and all the people around me are immuned to the wrath of nature.

@ Dando Z - You refuse to heed the voice? thou shall perish!

@ Poppy - You can fit yourself under 'etc' if it's good enough for you!!!?!!

P.S - "Extreme Bitchiness" is a compound phrase with a very very wide definition

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

No One's Passion has a compound anus with a very very wide dimension.

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:

lier....i thought there would be somthing different at may 21th...nothing actually..just little bit cold...lol

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.