Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » WLIB Bad Luck Party Feedback

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    <p>The party at bar blu was a great success and we're already working on ideas for the next party, so for those of you who were there, please give us your feedback and tell us what you liked and what you didn't like :-) Also, if you have any fun ideas for the next party, let us know!</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hold the next one in an outdoor beer garden.

Or do a multi-venue pub crawl. That'd be easy to fund.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

JC, I used to live 5 minutes from Houhai. It's wonderful on the outside, but in my experience fake alcohol is even more of a problem than at BarBlu, particularly at any of the clubs large enough to host such an event. If the next event was a pub crawl, picking one or two venues in Houhai would be a must.

Speaking of fake booze, I should've followed your lead last night, 'cuz that last drink I had pushed me right over my threshold. I was all right last night, but today I was at death's door.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Although it's a tourist trap, the redeeming quality of Houhai is that you can rent boats on the cheap and furnish your own alcohol at a reasonable price. Along with stomping through hutongs eating skewered mutton, it's the absolute classiest way of partying in Beijing, bar none. And cheap. Did I mention it's cheap?

If my university classmates had been able to leave work earlier, that's where I'd have been last night instead of BarBlu.

• Nadia
    Nadia wrote:

Did like the whole idea of the party :-) 

Didnt like the absence of ACs.... but this is 没办法 I guess :S

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.