Discussion » Dating & Romance » Candle Light Dinner....

• Deejay
    Deejay wrote:
    <p>One of my friend is finding place for candle light dinner and we tried to help him but no such restaurent we found where he can make anything so if you know any place for candle light dinner with dark lights or something like that &nbsp;so please let me know........</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... how much do your friend want to pay? What does he (she?) want to have for dinner?

We went to Regent once, and it is not bad ... I think it was the Bar and Grill? About 400 per person?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that big, huh?

In such case, it is really not just about money, but how much "heart" he puts into it, in order to make a good impresssion...

One suggestion ... choose a small romantic restaurant or even a bar at a convenient location, but book out the whole place, since money is (perhaps) not the matter for your friend ... flowers and music are both MUST ... wine and chocolate too ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Why doesn't he cook dinner himself? Then there will definitely not be many people around and the girl will be way more impressed because he used man skills and effort instead of money

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

i know the Vineyard cafe near Lama temple have this kind of thing. they light on candles at night. but there are always people around you. but if your friend wanna have a private dinner, he can talk to the manager. if he pay enough money, they will let him do that. i think. money rocks here! ;D

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.