Discussion » Dating & Romance » when the moment is gone, is there any chance of ge

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    <p>...my experience is no, and i would like to here your experience...</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... in your case, I dont really know ...

When you said "moment", did you mean a "crush", or a "spark", or ONS (or a few nights of sex), or perhaps even an actual relationship?

We have all heard some rare cases where after a couple broke up (or even divorce), they still got back together ... so it is NOT impossible, but it is rare ...

If you just meant a "crush" or a "spark", like you did in the past, then there might in fact be a possibility ... provided he wants to develop this relationship too ...

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

@DD,

please do not say that.  girls who think about getting back again is just as stupid as who dreams to be the cinderalla. u know girls like daydreaming. that's not good.

let's face the reality. the answer is NO! :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... but, the truth is that broken relationships can be mended ... and it does not happen only in movies or TV ...

芝芝 has really only stated a very general case here, and I believe it does not apply to everyone ...

• Amalie Sæverud

create the moments

buy flowers and sing under his balcony !

;)

life is too normal- to boring for us old people!

you have every chance to be whatever and whoever you want to be!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

well Uncle DD seems right. though my experience is always no, that's because the person doesn't want to develoment a relationship...so I still believe if I meet one who wants to develop something serious, or something I can afford,  there should be a second chance, and shouldn't take so many efforts.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Moonie ... umbrella? I think you are in the wrong thread ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... GodFather ... there is nothing wrong, as long as she knows that ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.