Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » asking for a date

• Sen
    Sen wrote:
    <p>I am looking for a date or a foreign female playmate to join party sometimes, if you are interested, feel free to contact.</p> <p>130 2124 6466 (Sen)</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Moonie ... do be careful when and where you say that ... you never know who might be listening to or watching you ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... somehow I dont think that the word "challenge" is any part of it ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that depends on how his words are interpreted here ... but "playmate" does seem like a bad choice of words :) 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Sen?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@LZ, "Well, i have no problem with chinese girl, i think they are cute too. But hardly i would have a chance with them"

What makes you think your chances are greater with foreign women? There aren't many of them here, you know. They're a fraction of a percent of the population. That's a longshot.

Answer carefully.

I am sharpening my knives.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Moonie ... stop treating Dando for hotpot, he is becoming more ruthless ... make him something without meat :)

• Joy
    Joy wrote:

ohhhhh!!! count me in!!!!! sushi pot. lol

• Saint - Spartacus

you should go to a country where chinese man the most popular for girls, what about south american ? i guess you'll be the lord . then you just need to prepare your trip ...

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

lol, someone posting a telephone number ... guess how long it takes for all this guys with their alter ego profiles ( female ) to take your number and use them as their own ... guess you get spammed with millions of bad flirt messages on your phone now ... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

He wouldn't say it out loud, but the OP thinks foreign women are all easy. He says he's got no chances with Chinese women, and that he stands more opportunities to find a foreign "playmate" even though there are exceedingly few single foreign women in Beijing.

I'm not sure if he's more racist or sexist.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

gd luck dude

white chicks not easy but vietnam can be...but in beijing, they are not hahahaa

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.