Discussion » Nonsense » what makes u fucked up?

• Jyj
    Jyj wrote:

like title!

both of good way and bad way!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

please define Fucked up.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Poppy, "Fucked up" means destroyed or damaged beyond repair. You used it improperly in the angry sex thread, too.

"To get [become] fucked up," is only occasionally used to describe revelry or the process of becoming inebriated, much like "to get smashed," "to get hammered," "to get wrecked."

"To fuck with something," means to interfere, trifle, sabotage, annoy, or alter in an undesirable manner.

Y'know what fucks with me? People who stop or hesitate at the ends of stairs or escalators, or obstruct high-traffic areas. Vendors don't bother me, but people who suddenly stop to gawk at vendors make me want to shit, scream, and die.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

'Fucked up' can also imply psychological damage  which is what I took this thread for. 

People who stop or hesitate at the ends of stairs or escalators, or obstruct high-traffic areas.

+1. And entrances. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

When people walk at half-speed while typing an SMS or playing videogames in the subway transfers, I wish I could slap the phone or PSP out of their hands and tell them they lack the ability to multitask.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

When kids talk about 'Fucked up'

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

having emotions fucks me up.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

when I accidentally trod on a dog shit O_o 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.