Discussion » Nonsense » Dating men, what to expect

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    <p>American man: An expensive restaurant, but you have to listen to him talk about himself loudly.</p> <p>British man: Down his local for half a lager and a pickled egg then back to his house to watch telly.</p> <p>Italian man: Outdoor caf&eacute;, he&rsquo;ll start to serenade you with a guitar and whisper into your ear how beautiful your eyes are. At one point he&rsquo;ll nip off for 15 minutes because he&rsquo;s got another woman in the caf&eacute; next door.</p> <p>French man: A cheap restaurant. He&rsquo;ll complain about the food then demand you have sex with him and his friend.</p> <p>Chinese man. Internet caf&eacute;. You get to watch him play computer games all night.</p> <p>Russian man. Dodgy nightclub. He&rsquo;ll drink vodka until he wets himself.</p> <p>Thai man. Doesn&rsquo;t show up because he&rsquo;s dating another man</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... in conclusion ... the least one expects, the least one would get disappointed ...

• Einsteinna
    Einsteinna wrote:

Is there any Thai man here >.< ?

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Hahahha, this made my day.
    Some of them are so true.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Russian guys here are just creepy.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I am quite stingy, however. I picked up that quality in China, though.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I just happened to have that "discussion" with you-all-know-who this morning, for the twenty thousand times ...

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

dando z, u are wrong! chinese ppl are not stingy!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Sally,

They certainly aren't when it comes to food.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Japanese: a fancy love hotel, and you're gonna see and maybe try his collection of vibrating stuffs :)

• Rune
    Rune wrote:

Seriously, of all the things you can make fun of about English people, why is it always their accent? I get that it sounds funny or whatever, but its their fucking language. They invented it. If you think the way an English person speaks English sounds weird, you are the one who's got the funny accent, not the other way round.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... who dared insulted the might English language? I did not see it ... I only see stars ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

sounds logical...

• Rebecca Arnesen

"i think it doesnt depend on the country,depends on which person .

i think chinese men r not stingy at all,and most of them wont take u to hotel after meal."

Anyone caught the logical flaw in this argument?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Spanish man: he will talk your ear off until stun (comerte la oreja), you will have to choose: headache or shut up with a kiss. While all this Jibber Jabber happens, he will harrass you with hugs and different levels of petting in your distraction moments. Discover a new meaning of toucher, the spanish octopus.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Salmon, if one day you do it, then you will discover why spanish women have a sharp tongue (to cut out the jibber jabber of the octopuses), and basic self defense skills ( in order to avoid their tentacles).

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

Thai man. Doesn’t show up because he’s dating another man

for this, i think i should conect my gay friends go with me ~thinking they would say thx to me all life~~hahaha

(潇然) Adolfo Secades

headache or shut up with a kiss?

why must be a kiss????

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@✖Miss.O✖ it just happens that way, maybe because desperation is the mother of wrong decisions :P what would you do in that situation? weapons are forbidden in Spain O_o

• Rebecca Arnesen

kulo, just that first you said it doesn't depend on the country, then you described something that does depends on the country(i.e. being chinese).

yes, i'm a pedant.

Englishmen = long, boring and pointless arguments about unimportant sh*t.

• Simen Wangberg

"btw,what about dating women,what to expect?"

Boobs.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Interesting, what are about Chilians?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I don't know but I've been told
    An eskimo's jj is very cold

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

does Internet café can work?

any girl want go with me?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Kevin, you're about as Chinese as a successful three-point turn.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

actually from your joke

i found,my way usually french way .

hahaha 

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

oh well i guess in my case different experiences dating those LOL he he he, i mean specially with French, cheap food??? all the contrary hihi & personallly i LOVE the British accent, about American guys they re lots of fun to be with he he 8-)

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@Giggly...xOXoGiggly

nice nice 

how about chinese man 

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Kevin was only one experience & it wasn't good so is better to NOT to talk about it dear

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

how about the german guys?what to expect dating with him?

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni ohhhhhhhh Germans i like them, they can be very serious at teh beginning when u meet them but in other more private* places they re GOOD lol

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

btu in general i don't think is about a country, i mean a country can not make a person, we make ourselves in teh way we want to, and we re all different, so what i would expect dating guys from different countries, it would rather be NEW experiences LOL

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Moonriver, i agree with u everybody is different*

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@Giggly

haha ok ok ,

maybe another chinese date

when will you have time

let go , ita caffee , japanese food , german beer and .......

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

yes i know germans are more serious about the datings or relations with a girl,but after that,i have found that they are sometimes stand-offish,it also depends whom we meet,it's not general comment.

but sometimes the experience could be really hurt

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Kevin, lol i hardly go down to the same road twice if the first ride wasn't good, sorry

@ Yanni, yes dear life after all is all about getting experience, and trust me what doesn't kill u makes u stronger

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Giggly...xOXo Thanks for your advice,but the reality makes me have no power to do what i really want,life is very hard and i gotta accept and keep going

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni lol life is not hard we (human beings) make life REALLY hard, sometimes even harder than it is infact, is all about teh decisions that we take, the actions that we make

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Moonriver, that's the attitude sis!!!

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Giggly,i can sometimes understand and i am agree your opinion as well,but not many people are like that who could make the life easier,my mom told me before and i thought it's true,life is making and resolving the problems and troubles,this is why and how we make life harder,and not many people could really take all these easy.

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni, life is not all about problems, don't tell me that u never find yourself happy and smiling with no troubles around?!? but oh well is true there lots of problems that we have to face and do something about it, i agree with u, but still u shoudl stay positive and take action otherwise u will just lose the race lol

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Giggly,this is why i had comment in another topic to say here in this site is the place i could really make the "talk",it means my true feelings,in the real life i can't do and make the things negative and i have to work on it even it's harder,i still believe nothing is impossible unless try and do the best.

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni exactly my point, Impossible is NOTHING

• Princesa Verdadera♥

@ Adolfo Secades: hahaha, you made my day. so true about Spanish man haha :D

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Date a eskimo???

oh yeah!! he will treat you like a queen, The Queen. There is no other way, because both two know that in eskimo communities, there are more men than women (practises of female infanticide). You will be the most valuable treasure for him after seals. Spoiled queen, he will think over how to disarm your spoiled behavior again and again, he will suffer a lot trying to reach your heart, and you will love that situation, because women enjoy with those things. Ride sleds and flirt sesions inside igloos will be the common men tactics.

The last important thing that you should know is that after have a date with him, you will have to have dates with his brothers too (share is an important thing).

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Princesa, yep, spanish men are the most nasty touchers in the world, specially in summer :( 

becareful with those spanish ¨babosas¨, ¨sobones¨

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Phillip, well i could talk about your country, i ve got one experience & it was awsome... =)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Kulo, you like the polyandry, huh? I was wondering how many you want? XD

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Kulo, at least 100 仆人 wow!! that´s a lot, you are a enterprising 少爷, huh? :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If only I were gay enough for Kulo's communal dickpit. I think she might be the harbinger of the future's post-apocalyptic neo-primitive matriarchy.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Kulo, other question :P  How will you keep the peace among them? by nature, they will fight to be the alpha male.  drugs? penalties? castration? 

• Tahjay
    Tahjay wrote:

I have to say the American guy doesn't sound half bad

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.