Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Where can I find boyfriends?

• Dando Z Fuck Animals
    Dando Z Fuck Animals wrote:
    <p>Hi I'm a gay and I wonder if anyone out there know if there are any gay bars like the Blue Oyster bar in Police Academy movie? in Beijing?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Well, there's Destination near Worker's Stadi--Hey.

You're pretty handsome. Drinks are expensive. Y'wanna skip the bar and come straight over to my place?

Wow. My own clone. Now neither of us will be virgins.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

What a cute guy...  lol

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

oh no, another michigan state militia?

wtf?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

The Blue Oyster was a gay bar? Oh man, that whole scene makes a lot more sense now.

Sheeit, Police Academy... Good movies, all of them. Wish I had a nice stash and the complete set on DVD, I'd totally skip work tomorrow.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not mine, Afroman. I think it's 朗月吃蕉 or Skull or OnoHayato or whatever he's calling himself.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

And how's your father-in-law doing?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@BT: "W'all know this pic is you" Awfully clever of you to point this out, Mr. Incredibly Obvious. What was your first clue?

As for my gay lifestyle, why don't you ask me about it at the sleepover tomorrow? I'll give you a demonstration. BROTIP: Eat a salad tonight.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... which girl did you piss off? and who is "Skull"?

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Hahahah wow, probably the saddest thing ever.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@DD, "Skull" is 朗月吃蕉's new handle, or at least it was earlier today.

@Ami, Chill. He's not even real.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

O_o  !!!!!!!!!! 

Pedazo de Mamón, you have wasted a good opportunity of make a funny thread, being a clone of Dando.

Now.... this is disgusting, siento vergüenza ajena, because all this hate that you are spreading here is real, very bad karma tio. I pity you, gods haven´t been generous with you, they didn´t give you humor sense, bravery..... 

Do us all a favor, bite your own tongue, die by your own poison and lose yourself in the oblivion ;) 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... ok thanks ... for quite a long time, I did think that this boy has hope ... by the way, I am curious how did he get your photo, or one that looks so much like you? heehee ...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

yay more Dando!!! ^____^

• Saint - Spartacus

my question is , are u in to chinese gay ? i can tell you my best friend he just into the type as Brent Corrigan or ian somerhalder ... ...  but he no chances   o_o 

ah , my question is , maybe 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工)  fit you well , so how do u think . 

^____^ 

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

id like to know who is pretending to be dando.

because he doesn't even do a very good job at it.

i suspect it to be a foreigner because of some standard chinglish is missing

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Saintro ... what did I do (or not do) to you, to have earned myself such recommendation?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

eh?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... ditto on the "eh" ...

Q: when did we talk about it? ... but at least you know that I am not handsome ...

... and to the real Dando ... this guy's English is far better than 郎月吃蕉 ...

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

weird. can anyone pick who it is ??? 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Ey! sure ;) you can teach me english, and I can teach you how you can use it to think. Do you agree, Constantina?

Ains, ains....little kid, you are out controll, you are a snotty child, yep, you are acting like one of them, think about a kid saying bad words in front a group of adults, trying call the attention.....

think about a kid that breaks the game with their friends holding the ball......

Can you recognize the same behaviour that you are having?

Do you need more examples?

And still, after all these years since your boyhood, Haven´t you learnt how to transcend your frustration in better ways?

The truth is that Dando, DD and Ami, they will forget you in the moment you stop trolling here, but you will have this ugly resentment,bitterness, inside of you for a long time. 

Dear John Constantine, there is one difference, at least a snotty kid doesn´t use masks, seems that kids have more nuts than you, huh... be a man, and again request Dando a duel, at least, that´s was a funny thread, all us laughed :D

muack! muack!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@DD, Eh. Maybe not. Anyway, who cares? It's not someone observant enough to notice that I frequently call myself worse things than a cocksucker. It's just some cowardly goon who took a photo out of one of my public albums to try and embarrass me while its 菊花 is on the mend.

Considering how much shit I start and how many people I criticize every week, it could be anyone.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

no matter who he is,choose to be other's clone is absolutely pathetic,isn't it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Adolfo ... so Constantina is actually some secret admirer of Dando?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If it's not Yawn Constantly, he'll be here any minute now because Adolfo had to drop his name.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

DD, was dyslexia-moment on purpose :P  but,  Is so secret admirer?

I had my doubts, until he wrotes that [:::] I like to criticize people here and give em bad self esteem...cuz I don't give a fuck about hurting people's feeling cuz I'm a bad ass motherfucker[...] This reminded me some simlilar shit that our captain dramatic, John, had written time ago, pathetic things always affect me, I fell -vergüenza ajena- of this kind of things.

But still he didn´t call you Doraemon like in other times XD (what can you expect from a guy that think that call someone Doraemon is an insult?)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

the more he expose himself  here the more we  get clearer image of him,we are all detective here ,hehe...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Adolfo ... seriously, you are still being far too gentlemanly ... obviously, you have been away for too long, and lost that touch of Beijing toughness ...

• Jared G
    Jared G wrote:

hey~dude!! i know some gay bar~~want come altogether?=p

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Oh sorry!!!! How have I thought that you and him can be the same person?

When you said in this thread:

http://weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread/1000007061/Current-Events/The-Duel---Expired

-But today, my old forum's enemy came to mine page, and i finally decided to give a back visit. I didnt expect to see any real photo, but...
    -Dando looks like gay.
    -Dando enjoys abusing.
    -Right now, i will make things in my own way. Very brutal.

In any case, seems that you and this -character- can be friends, at least, you two share the love for Dando 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Adolfo ... glad to see some major improvement towards ungentlemanly conducts ... *clap clap* ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... "Ding Dong"? now, where did I see that before ... curiouser ... and even more so ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Poppy, yep, I think that OP loves dando too much and playing S&M

why? OP seems an homophobic, with all those jokes about gays, right? the pics of small penises, seems that the OP has a penis fixation.
    maybe he needs to sublimate his feelings to Dando, in that nasty way, behind a mask. Transcending his desires of Dando´s dick trying to throw shit over him..... denying in a symbolic and theatrical way his gay feelings.

I think that his father was a strict person, with a important role in his life, the love of his mother was not enough to protect him from his own father, and he had to mature soon -frustrated boyhood-. He tried to obtain the love of his father, with ¨manly¨ actions (fights, drink,.... ), in all this process his fixation in the person of his father and his desires of his love, create homosexual feelings to men, and he had to deny them for avoid the angry of his father. But still in his secret dreams, he dreams with penises  O_o

@John. 

In my mind words "very brutal" doesn´t exist, at least in Spanish -muy brutal-?!?!?!?! sounds fucking hilarious to say before a fight. In my country the good weather invite us to relax and take the things more easily, but also nosotros nos podemos poner flamencos  

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

INTERNET POLICE?

internet police

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Afroman ... thanks for the suggestion ... and interestingly enough, the "Search" feature of the forum actually worked ...

I did find 23 pages of results in the forum, but not all of them has the text "ding dong" (many of them contain only "ding" or "dong") ...

Anyway, of all the recent threads, the one person who often addressed me as "ding dong" is Pomegranate ... but I dont think he has that much spare time to do something like this ...

Another person would be 雷公 ... but he has not been online for a long time ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

-----cuz that's what my girlfriend has been, she swore to me to not return to this shit site anymore and spend her time on other good site to learn English and not get bullied by asshole like Dando anymore.----

what the hell was that?? hahahaha a real confession???   

so, this is the mistery behind all this..... you consider yourself like a knight in a brilliant armor, fighting for the honour of your lady, and Dando is the black knight, DD his squire, and Ami the witch.... but you fight too dirty for be a knight, are you sure that you are fighting for a princess? In any case, what a nice fairy tale !!! is like the other tale about the gf that told to his bf: Sweety I joined to this website with the purpose of learn english and improve my oral skills (Indeed a half-truth) .

@John- I apologize for think that you could be that piece of shit

• Simen Wangberg

SOMEBODY WE NEED AN ADULT IN HERE

wat the hell was this. i am 25 years old.

• Amalie Sæverud

I'm 29, I am the oldest!

listen to me guys!

who wants to be fucked up with ?

I want to screw another's reputation except myself! As I already have no reputation to screw up!

who is next !? lolz

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... nah ... YouTube is not that convenient right now :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... probably not ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... no, I am not really that interested ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... go get a wig ... it is getting seriously popular in China now ..

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

gaylord, maybe you can stop now. we get your 'stance'. if we need anymore clarification we'll drop you line, 好不好?

• Amalie Sæverud

:( so fucking wired, this place becoming!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Is this the boyfriend of that girl who was dating a drug dealer?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ami, "It's 10:13 AM in SF, and you started posting your threads 4 hours ago.  [OP] got up so early!"

Obviously, he can't sleep because he's up all night thinking of yours truly.

What did I miss here? I was too eating having hot pot and drinking baijiu with folks from this site who are able to take a joke.

BTW, there's no way this guy is in the USA or a native speaker. He's putting great effort into using slang expressions, but he doesn't have that intuitive grasp of when to use a definite/indefinite article. That would indicate that his first language is not a Western one.

Really, though. Who cares? What kind of a juvenile uses gay as an insult, particularly against a dude like me who is as queer as a three dollar bill?

@OP, I don't remember outright taunting any girls recently. You wanna tell me who this "princess" is, so I can send flowers?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ami, I'm surprised you can even get hot pot in San Francisco. I would think that restaurant owners would be afraid of getting sued if someone burned themselves or didn't handle the meat correctly.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I heard that all the great Chinese chefs have migrated to SF and Canada before 97...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I know there's tons of great Chinese food in SF. I just thought that hot pot would be difficult to do because it might present a legal liability.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Dando ... do elaborate ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Even though I consider hot pot to be perfectly sanitary, I'm not so sure that fascist health inspectors would accept it. Plus, Americans sue over every mistake or fuck-up, even (especially) if it is their fault. One moron burning his pudgy sausage fingers on the pot might force an entire restaurant to close.

It's just a silly assumption I'd made based on my experiences of working in restaurants for eight years.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... but in that case, many self-help restaurants would have similar issues, such as Korean BBQ etc ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Exactly. Maybe it's just 'cuz I'm from the sticks, but I've never seen DIY eats in the states.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that's interesting ... because self-help restaurants are all doing well in Oz, esp in Sydney ... and I am sure Sydney is also quite tight with laws ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.