Discussion » Nonsense » a guy kind of hate a girl but still wanna fuck her

• Jyj
    Jyj wrote:

is it possible? or is it little bit psycho? or its just common??? wanna fuck her up?

being angry at the girl (NOT in a relationship with her) and mean to her,

but wanna get laid with her.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

could be, why not? the mind says one thing and the body says the contrary. To use a person and later throw into the rubbish can be a sharp slight. And sometimes have sex can be a matter of domination, who is the winner and who is the losser, like happen in the novel Dangerous Liaisons

• Amalie Sæverud

the guy is the winner YJ

he think he won another pussy of his trophy, another special twisted souvenir of this perverted collection!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

make that the guy falls in love with her, seduce him and later kick him.
    and even if she loses the battle in the end, then spread shit around him, gossip about the poor quality of the sex of him, his size... bla bla ... a Pyrrhic victory for him

• Amalie Sæverud

why bother to spend the energy and be gossip bitch!

YJ listen to me, never do as Adolfo told you!

The best stratedy is to totally frozen him, shut down him totally with princess proud and dignity! not even spend a penny strength on him , neglect him like a piece of shit!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

mmm... other can be another can be begin to pretend that the girl is falling in love with him, and later, when the guy is anticipating the victory, full of desire, leave him with a hard ¨confusion¨ between hands. Dolor de huevos is painfull !!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let's not romanticize rape. Even hardcore S&M isn't about hatred. Rather, it's only possible between people who are sensitive to one another's limits, and that requires love and mutual understanding, even if it's a profoundly twisted kind of love that you stupid normal people will never understand...

So no, I can't see this situation ending well and it kind of makes me a little sick to my stomach.

On the other hand, if a woman hates a man but still wants to fuck him, that's an entirely different story. I don't think most folks feel this way about it, but in some ways a woman conquers a man by making him cum; men are extremely sensitive and vulnerable during and immediately after the throes of orgasm. That is when she should unleash her deadly 螳螂功夫. The female preying mantis decapitates the male after mating.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

men, competitivity, games......... but the true is that men can respect their enemies after a good match. 

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I think if you fixate on the word 'hate' in that question then you get a fairly comprehensive answer (Yeah, it's weird and unhealthy). If you change it to the milder 'dislike' though, I think it's perfectly fine to have sex with someone you dislike as a person in quite a lot of circumstances. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@YJ, Nobody mentioned rape, but I thought I'd draw a line in the sand. Someone's going to say something stupid and I'm going to have to repeat myself in a hot minute. That comment justifies the righteous indignation I'm going to demonstrate later.

Anyway, the point is that a hateful person probably doesn't give a shit if their partner has an orgasm or not.

On the other hand, angry sex is AWESOME, but a couple needs to have an understanding of what makes one another tick, so that means being in some sort of relationship (even a non-mainstream one).

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

that´s because you are a good girl :)  but rumor and gossip are clasical weapons, I´m not invented nothing new, rumors are there. Even a non-sociable person like me, have come to my ears some rumors about some guys of this website, forum, from their alleged females preys, pretty funny stuff indeed..  

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@YJ   [...] last time I made him smoke and eat lots of hash and cookie, so he had terrible headache the next day! XD without get what he had expected..[...]

good hit!!!you fight hard, huh XD one day you can try a skype-interruptus with him hohoho XD 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Ohhh Bedtyger, now I begin to figure out what kind of mamal is behind your comments. A little chimp typing with one hand and grabbing his dick with the other
    uhh uhh

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

what the hell was that? chimp 话?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

>comparing Africans to primates

I'll be the last to excuse BT's juvenile behavior, and among the first in line to toss rotten fruit at the pillory, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed, Adolfo.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

... " toss rotten fruit " ... Did anyone actually did this for real? I mean some old tomatoes at some bad performing band or so ... 

For the "comparing Africans to primates" thing, yeah thats a mean NO GO, but it might be not 'that bad' if Bedtyger is an hardcore atheist, me as a strong beliving atheist i see any comparism to primates as a compliment, but i am also not back though.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yes, Xuedi. That's what pillories were for prior to their use in BDSM: holding miscreants while angry mobs pelt them with spoiled food.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

yep. there are many lines that shouldn't be crossed, Dando. I´m just comparing bedtyger with a horny chimp. After that, I just followed the flow of shit. I said what I said, you interpret my words according the image of me that you have, is all. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Well, I would say he crossed a line by objectifying YJ. If we're to permit sexism, I suppose we should permit racism.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

fight fire with fire?? maybe the theme for a new thread.

Keep this in mind and trust me, If the mythical troll from this forum, David Findley, had written the same shit as Bedtyger here, I would have written the same things about chimps, even if he had answered to me in a kind of redneck 话 from the deep america. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I get you, Adolfo, and I'm not trying to criticize you. I'm just trying to point something out to people who aren't as keenly aware of race issues as you are, because I think a lot of people are still baffled as to why those political cartoons of Obama as a monkey are so unacceptable. There's a long and sordid history of caricaturizing Africans as primates, and that's why the only people I won't refer to as primates are black folks.

• Simen Wangberg

"a kind of redneck 话 from the deep america"

'merrrr-ca!

Freed'em!

Terr'ists!

obamma hussein!

gubberment!

...freed'em!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

then I blew it. I haven't kept in mind all that.  In my mind and heart, forever, the face of George Bush and the chimp.

(jesus fuck!!! If you are a republican from the dark side, and you feel angry about that)

Fucking lucky Bedtyger, saved by the bell, I can not make jokes about horny -monkeys- and -chimps- on you, huh,  now I must to find other horny mamal to describe you

• Simen Wangberg

Don't koalas just get high and fuck all day? That would be rad. Koalas.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

@ Adolfo Secades: 

Thats a no go as well, you can insuld a poor little inocent chimp so badly with this kind of photos !!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Michael,                 Koalas?!?!?! 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Anytime BT, we made it in the office, we really hope that you have enjoyed like us xD

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

i understand what you say poppy. there is this boy I used to like, but now I just want to f*ck him and dump him to get revenge.

no affection involved anymore.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

That's one of the weird fetish, no?  something like the food fetish, that the feeling you never know...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I dunno, 芝芝. I don't see how that could be revenge, unless you plan on stopping half-way and leaving him with the blueballs. That's 蛋疼!

It sounds way more like you girls are talking about guys who you hate BUT you STILL want to fuck them, not guys you hate SO MUCH that you want to fuck them.

Although it might not seem that way considering what I'd said earlier, I gotta agree with @Dumb&Dumber; the guy wins. Unless you're a badass black leather wearing dominatrix bitch and you're handcuffing the guy to the radiator and pissing on his face every five minutes, the hate-fuck scenario simply won't degrade the guy as much as it degrades you.

You might get a couple orgasms out of it, though. That's worth something.

BTW, if you're a badass black leather wearing dominatrix bitch and you're looking for someone to handcuff to the radiator and piss upon, I'm eagerly anticipating your private message.

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

@Dando Z 单独子

you are right. I haven't figured out how to use sex to revenge him, plus I am not a heartless bitch. Maybe I would be the one gets hurt...

• Amalie Sæverud

never revenge a guy with sex, unless with another person! hahahaha

Ignoring him ! As I have already said!

Girls, you must listen to me!

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

how about just kiss him, make him want me and dont give him anything more?

• Amalie Sæverud

芝芝,don't waste your positive energy! it's a total waste! It's your kiss for God's sake! And someone think kiss is actually more emotional involved ! More intimate! Remember pretty women?

don't waste even your a swift beautiful glance on him!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Have you girls ever thought that going to great lengths to take revenge on a man just makes him more attractive to other women? Other girls might look and say, "Oh wow, there must be something good about him if she went to that much trouble for revenge."

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What DnD said. Ignore 'em.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Adolfo, I'd rather be a Monkey than a dirty/wet rat. Take that racist shit to the bank and make the attempt towards cashing it in for assholes like you. Take your ass 2 class.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Anyway bax to the topic....he should be teased since he is a "dump ass" and many will try to have sex just because.Regardless of the reaction the lady has already won. Guys usually attempt to radically disperse hatred toward women who "lie", but if your definition of F her up relies on the same concept as beating her, this is bullshit.

That's how weak men would get hurt around others.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Sure Virgil, anything else?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I just got censored :---------------------->

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@Adolfo, that is all.

@Poppy, I was simply saying that you should tease him.For example,you may ask the fellow do I look ok(you don't care what he thinks)?My hair is a little different today so what do you think(still the same as usual)?

My final statements were in relevance toward your "F her up " comment. I thought you meant: A man that hits women as this is unaccepted and he would be the one who gets F up in my province.Hey, that's exemplifies the weakness of a man unless you're talking about F her up in the bedroom .

• Amalie Sæverud

do I really speak English?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What did we learn here?

Other than that YJ will put out if you annoy her enough, I mean.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.