Discussion » Nonsense » Do you think OSAMA BIN LADIN was really responsibl

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">i once saw a video that was contradicting everything said regarding the september 9/11 story.according to the video it was be suggested that everything was planned by the US government.do u think this to be true?</span></p>
  • Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

wont it have been a much greater satisfaction to actually bring the so called man who masterminded and was responsible for the 9/11 justice?unless of course he wasn't responsible and the US are now tying up loose ends?

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

osama wasn't armed so why kill him?

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

yeah its hard to know. i feel like most big things that happen in america are always shrouded in confusion. there always seems to be evidence that cannot be explained. it's frustrating, and so becomes hard to believe anything.

I don't doubt bin laden was up to some pretty bad stuff in the taliban, but of the other stuff i have my doubts

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

September 11th went down like this: Sasquatch flew a UFO into the Bermuda Triangle, got lost, and crashed into WTC. Because of the Jews.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

i actually think bin laden is really michael jackson

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

he can dance? lol

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

9/11  =  Inside job

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Agree with Dando. you can choose between the Sasquatch flew a UFO into the Bermuda Triangle, got lost, and crashed into WTC or the old taliban man riding horses and dwelling in caves who commands a terrorist organization called -SPECTRE-, oh no sorry Al Qaeda.

why all the shit in EEUU happens when republicans are in the power?

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

bin laden's beard cool!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

he was our ally then started to use technology against American troops. he's orded the death of countless numbers of people.

9-11 ? well there is a good chance it was created by the usa to have a reason to go into Iraq. Can't start  a war without the support of congress and how do you get that support?

but dando's take on the account actually is probably easier to prove.

• Simen Wangberg

The moon landing was faked and zombie hoffa killed JFK. With a copy of Catcher in the Rye. Papercut to the cornea.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

fnord

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

There is still a mystey over 9/11.

It's strange that the US Admin, when most airport were closed under that terror, protected some of Osama Bin Laden "relatives" and  those of King of Saudi Arabia, chattered a flight and took them out of the mainland.

There is still something fishy regarding this story

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

all countries have dark secrets but i think US govt. was responsible for the 9/11 and osama was the US secret man but now he has out-lived his purpose so they dont need him anymore.capturing the MOST WANTED man alive should have been a kinda pride for the US and he wasn't harmed so why kill him? unless they dont want him to talk.the whole story sounds so false.it has alot of empty pages.

• Simen Wangberg

I would post a link to "Loose Change" here but I don't want to be responsible for blowing anyone's mind, and then subsequently having to explain how it's totally fucking wrong.

How about this, dudes - if 9/11 really was a conspiracy, do you really think the U.S. government would be able to organize and orchestrate a secret program of that scope and intensity? Hundreds of thousands of law enforcement, military, public safety and medical personnel...political figures...government officials and employees of nearly every stripe.

Soylent green is people.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The international community must think the CIA is more competent than it truly is.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Stevie Wonder, I do agree with you on that point. this guy was caught and didn't have kalashnikov, this would a be a good way to seize him alive and bring in guantanamoa, use waterboadring and get more info...Now all the traces have been erased...

It seems more informations about his capturing were obtained from the prisoners in Guantanamo by using waterboading and other non conventional methods...

No one would really know more about the mystery left in this story.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Heh, 'international community'. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Would you prefer the 'just not fucking American community'?

Okay, you're right. A lot of rednecks believe they're all spooks with psychic powers and alien technology.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

look guys, If you want that an ass made in USA, like the Dando´s pipi, relax the hole, and have a minimun-reasonable conversation about a creepy-mad matter like this, you should not write things like the evil goverment of USA, USA government and plans to dominate the world, USA goverment kills their own people, USA wants to rape your ass....

please a little of anal sensitivity before -dar por el culo con los comentarios-

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Finally putos, I have found the mysterious and no-named video that some of you are talking about up stairs, -Zeitgeist- , right?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's the aliens who want to rape your ass with their scientificky probe-units. But not the illegal alien kind of alien. Grey, not brown. Those guys are usually Catholic.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Dando... you... also know the thruth beyond the big lie

btw, there are some images in that video-documental (zeitgeist) that they say are about the bomb in London, but really they are the images of the bomb in Madrid, 11-M. That video has pretty shit.....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.