Discussion » Nonsense » Do you know how to teach kids ? Any fun game&#

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    <p>hi every one ,if u r a teacher for teaching 4-12 years old kids ,and what may u do to attract their attention and make fun to teach then ,any fun game ,or any specail skills to talk to the kids ?&nbsp; just talk thanks ^^&nbsp; tao kaka Jenny&amp;King</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... most kids like "surprises" ... which is why "hide and seek" is often welcomed ...

Q: what do you want to teach them?

As for talking ... kids like softer and gentler tones, not strict and boring ones ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Have energy, charisma and confidence and they'll warm to you. Also, you have to enjoy doing it yourself or they're never going to enjoy it.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahayeahahahha       yes u r right uncle they like funny games like" hide and seek ",but this one is quite old ,we have to create or find out some new games they might interested in ,and they not only like softer and gentler tones,they also like beautiful face haha and make then feel comfortable ^^

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

yeap !! we r the leader ,and make the enjoin

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... oh, that's why I scared them ... because of my scarred face :)

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

bring them chocolates and candies whatever,oh I'm sure I didn't tell u the bribe things...hh...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahah uncle u r not scared face ok haha just cutte like dolaamen.    and Evanescence:ous kids cant eat anything in the class room so we have to show more funny things to attract them then make then feel ,i am charming.!!!~~~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Godfather, I thought u r just a Sex Guru, I'm afraid you parent to hand their kids to you.

Parents, watch out please

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

...says the priest.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

DZ, it's just a warning for those parents not to throw their kids in lion's cage.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

anyone who want to ruin my topic just out of this prety garden

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Stickers are so useful you wouldn't believe. Give the one child paying attention a sticker and the rest of them will suddenly be bending over backwards... for like 10 minutes. Don't know how well this will work with 10 - 12 year olds thougg

• Saint - Spartacus

jeu de role  et jeu de la societe

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

C'est quel jeu ca alors?

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

@High Priest, I have advice for you; Hence you're trying to depict your self as in-house priest, try and focus your mind and responses on Godly things.

I have checked most of the topics you responded to, you talk more about sex / worldly things than Bible or inspirational things and my greatest concern is that you have all the Bill Graham, Pastor Oduyemi, Pastor Kans etc quotes to suport your claims.

Dear priest, it seems to me that you're giving a wrong impression about  priesthood; there-by decieving yourself and lesser minds who might think that this is the way priest behave. Thus putting my father in heave to shame.

Remember "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain".  

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

thanks Micky and kieran ,kids do like stickers ^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.